Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Getting in touch
Sorry. but I don't use my cel. but you can call me by landline. xxx-xx-xx.
if no one answers, It means the fone line isn't connected. why? .........w-we have our reasons.

this toping was inspired by nix who wanted to have my no. about the challenge -_-

Lord Leper EDIT: Post edited for your safety Wink
The Strong shall live and the weak shall suffer.I'm too weak to know I'll win but too strong to know I'll lose.
I'd like to ask you if you really want this thread to continue. This site is open to everyone and anyone on the 'Net, after all. Tongue

This is what private messaging is for, right?
of course. put your landline/cel no. here. or any way to greet someone like friendster or yahoo messenger. or whatever you want to put here. mostly related to the topic.
The Strong shall live and the weak shall suffer.I'm too weak to know I'll win but too strong to know I'll lose.
Uhh... okay man. Ganito na lang: If you want to pursue that whole challenge deal, just set a time/place in the las pinas/alabang area and we can meet there. And yeah, I'd also advice you to not put your phone number on the internet...
<a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=333' target='_blank'>Read</a>. Big grin

EDIT: Lol Leperman and I posted at pretty much the same time, so if it looks like what we're saying is the same, that's because it is, haha.
Okay. Don't post any real life personal info (including your home phone number), you never know who's on the other end of the line. It would be best if you gave personal info through PM.

You can also discuss where to meet in this thread, you guys can start by naming a few potential places that you can meet or places that you have access to so that you can both reach a compromise on where to setup a challenge.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Nov 20 2006, 09:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Nov 20 2006, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You can also discuss where to meet in this thread, you guys can start by naming a few potential places that you can meet or places that you have access to so that you can both reach a compromise on where to setup a challenge. [/quote:fdf2ba5c97]
He and the other Southern Ravens can discuss their potential meeting places in <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=324' target='_blank'>his other thread</a>. Dun nalang para mas malinis.

Topic closed.