Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:57 PM
Calling all Ravens
Wanna be in a music video?
Its been a really long time since I Created "Bleed", my very first AC music video. Fast forward from there, I later created "Wont Back Down", a video using replay footage of some members of the AC community. and now, thanks to the great interest my video challenge with Griffon is getting. I have decided to do yet another video using the versus video formula again. using play footage of as many members of the AC community as I can.
So if you are interested in being in one of my Music videos, let me know.

here is the breakdown.....

People able to record their own play footage and send it to me may do so. Video quality will be a factor though, so if all you have is footage aquired by pointing a digital camera at your TV, I might turn it away unless it looks good enough.

people unable to record footage themselves can have it recorded by me. I am willing to use stuff from any of the newer games, however I dont play the post LR generation of games, so the only footage that I will personally record is NX, NB, or LR.
so in order to have footage recorded by me, you will need Kai so you can play against me personally in either NX, NB, or LR.
(Though it might be much harder for me to record stuff of you guys here at the RR community, but im willing to give it a shot)

now I'm not sure when this video will officially "start" but I wanted to put it out there that it is in the works, and hopefully start collecting play footage now. if you already have some footage you like, send me a PM. If not, start recording the best matches you can of yourself. I'm gonna dust off my AC's and get Kai running soon, so I suggest others do the same
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Unkindness of Ravens NiX 59 67,564 02-09-2023, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  Why are Ravens so scarce outside Japan? NiX 46 45,479 11-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Ever wonder the history behind these other ravens? Tadakatsu1Honda 8 10,383 09-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Zefyr