Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:10 AM
AC music video showdown: Griffon VS Deemer!
In a short while (about a week, maybe two), Deemer and I will submit our two newest AC videos, and I want you to vote for the winner! When both videos are finished, I'll post again in this thread and this first post will be changed into a poll that will be kept open for one month!

After finally getting the footage I wanted to at last create the AC video I've been wanting to make for years, I was reminded of the incomplete sample footage Deemer sent me long ago of a new AC video he was working on a long time ago. Reminded that I sent him an incomplete sample of how I wanted to begin my first actual video at about the same time, I contacted him with a friendly challenge. For him to finish his video and pit it against mine. Deemer has had much more experience making videos, however I had been wanting to make mine for about a decade, and concepts for the video had been stewing in my mind the entire time.
Can a ten year long plan beat years of experience? You decide!
"Well you're obviously not a Poker player, Mr. West. Four-of-a-kind always beats a Pair."
Dr. Arliss Loveless, on leg types.
Well, while Deemer had decided to take me up on my offer and we were both working studiously on our videos, I haven't heard any word from Deemer for over a month. I had wanted to get both of our vids posted at the same time, partly because I wanted both of us to go in blind to what the other had done. Unfortunately as I said I haven't heard from Deemer in a while, and our agreed deadline has long been over. So rather than let this thread go to waste, I feel I should at least present my video. I hope you enjoy it!

This AC
"Well you're obviously not a Poker player, Mr. West. Four-of-a-kind always beats a Pair."
Dr. Arliss Loveless, on leg types.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core 3 Japan vs Korea Full video? J.E_Magog 3 5,005 01-06-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  My Armored Core music vids. Deemer 0 5,583 06-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Deemer
  AC Vids and Music Breaker 9 13,668 05-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Zeraph23
  Heavenflames' Video Media Heavenflame 12 15,061 06-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Last Post: azuma-blade
  old AC musics and BG music clonezero 5 7,541 03-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Goat