Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:01 AM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
Acount migration is online, we'll be seeing some excalibur prime soon on the PS4 >_<

It's only available til august 1 so anyone who's planning to get a PS4 I suggest you migrate accounts now.
Also, if there's any founder here that don't plan on playing on the PS4, pls tell me, I'd be happy to take care
of your gears here on the PS4 =3
(07-22-2014, 02:31 PM)PhAYSe Wrote: Seems like they're all white at the start. Mine is, too. Apparently, colors and patterns will change once they've grown up and are mission-capable.

Also, got Male Sunika. Apparently, they can "dig" for items? I dunno how that works, but I'd sure love it if they can dig for an orokin cell or other rare resources!

Their second ability also gives them a tendency to maul the faces of their opponents
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-22-2014, 02:48 PM)Goat Wrote: For no reason at all, my Kubrow suddenly turned red and became a demonspawn. I didn't even change its appearance. I haven't logged back in to see if it's still red though.

[Image: WTFKUBRO.png]

Because you named it Shrek!
Fuunyaah~
(07-22-2014, 02:48 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Acount migration is online, we'll be seeing some excalibur prime soon on the PS4 >_<

It's only available til august 1 so anyone who's planning to get a PS4 I suggest you migrate accounts now.
Also, if there's any founder here that don't plan on playing on the PS4, pls tell me, I'd be happy to take care

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Excalibur Prime is on the list of "Items that will NOT be transferred to the PS4"

(07-22-2014, 08:08 PM)clonezero Wrote: Their second ability also gives them a tendency to maul the faces of their opponents
Well, that's great then! I've only taken mine out on a few missions on Mercury. Having a bit of problem with modding him though since I don't think I'm gonna feed him Potatoes anytime soon.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
(07-22-2014, 02:48 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Acount migration is online, we'll be seeing some excalibur prime soon on the PS4 >_<

Already migrated mine, will be playing mostly on PS4 now.
@Grim- Add me up, I'll introduce you the group =)
@Goat
You willing to trade off that kubrow's imprint or something? I got a thin, creamy-white male sunika. Been looking for a Raksa for a while.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
(07-26-2014, 02:10 AM)PhAYSe Wrote: @Goat
You willing to trade off that kubrow's imprint or something? I got a thin, creamy-white male sunika. Been looking for a Raksa for a while.

Sure, If you need a male Raksa though, Leperman has one.
Definitely looking for Female Raksa. Here's how mine looks after the colors were updated in 14.0.9

Cream and grey-colored Male Sunika with black legs.

[Image: sfXvpCU.jpg]

Kinda looks like a fox now that I think about it ^^

In fact...

[Image: 0wmJLWl.jpg]

Nailed it, lol
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Sorry man, couldn't wait. Traded it off in-game to someone else with a blue Raksa Sad
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Ah no prob, haven't signed in for a while now. LOL
2nd Kubrow on its way. Raksa-type with blue fur and grey stripes. As far as the newly-hatched Kub is concerned anyway. Used the imprints of 2 male, medium-build Raksas, one purely grey, the other blue. Looks like this little one inherited traits of both its "dads" XD

[Image: Fmmer7D.jpg]

No idea what build or gender it will be once the kub is born, but I do hope it will be medium-build. I'm not too fond of both skinny and muscular-types >_<
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
My friend made this emblem for our clan on WF using available art of Sophie.. What does everyone think? Planning to upload it before U15 this week.

[Image: 10723180_10152923552092176_315886587_n.j...2896afbc18]

(Transparent background ofcourse)
Fuunyaah~
hahaha RR in a nutshell!
Rhino changes coming this week on PC.

Rhino Charge: Added forced ragdolling to every enemy in Rhino's way when he casts Rhino Charge. We're looking to do-away with the scenario where Rhino Charges into a group of high-level enemies and stops dead in his tracks because his charge wasn't lethal; we're going to be making non-lethal hits send the enemies flying instead!

Iron Skin will be unchanged.

Roar: The most immediate problem with Roar is obvious if you're freshly ranking Rhino: a 'Rank 1' Roar only lasts for 7 seconds, and takes about a full second or more to cast. The change we're making here is that Rhino's Roar will have a duration of 30 seconds regardless of your Frame Rank. For reference, currently a max-Rank, unmodded Roar lasts for 15 seconds. Note that, as before, the Duration can be enhanced through mods -- with the right mods a max-duration roar will last almost a minute and a half!

Rhino Stomp: As it stands, the Stasis portion of Rhino's Stomp has an 8 second flat-rate that is not affected by Duration mods. However, we are going to apply the benefits of Duration modding to this part of the ability. This means you can now mod for a longer or shorter Duration (depending on the mods used).