Current time: 04-16-2024, 07:36 PM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
It feels awkward to say this, but... Been thinking of leaving the clan for some time now. You guys are definitely fun to play with, and I have lots to thank you for. It's just that... It's really NOT fun when most of you aren't even online! Sad Of course I understand that work and life come first, but it still doesn't change the fact that I get bored with no one on. It's pretty much empty air in the guild for most of the time.

Of course, I'll still be posting here, so I haven't exactly "left". I hope you guys don't take this negatively. I'm just really finding people who are more active.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
(05-30-2014, 12:29 AM)PhAYSe Wrote: It feels awkward to say this, but... Been thinking of leaving the clan for some time now. You guys are definitely fun to play with, and I have lots to thank you for. It's just that... It's really NOT fun when most of you aren't even online! Sad Of course I understand that work and life come first, but it still doesn't change the fact that I get bored with no one on. It's pretty much empty air in the guild for most of the time.

Of course, I'll still be posting here, so I haven't exactly "left". I hope you guys don't take this negatively. I'm just really finding people who are more active.

on a related note, please remove bazarach from the clan too. can't play the game at the office nowadays and laptop at home can no longer handle it. dunno when i'll get back into the game. indefinite hiatus basically. thanks for all the help ^^
@Phayse:

No worries, I know what you mean there. I had to look for a random big clan and leave RR one time. LOL
(05-30-2014, 10:08 PM)Goat Wrote: @Phayse:

No worries, I know what you mean there. I had to look for a random big clan and leave RR one time. LOL

Yeah he left because he didnt want to play with me and Zeph.. LOL
Fuunyaah~
And while we see each other often, our connections never let us play with each other XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-31-2014, 08:02 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(05-30-2014, 10:08 PM)Goat Wrote: @Phayse:

Yeah he left because he didnt want to play with me and Zeph.. LOL

Well you two were on hiatus at the time and I had to leave because Rick was on a different clan at that time too.
Update 13.7.1

Loki Prime and T4 KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/t...-the-void/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/t...locations/

https://warframe.com/prime-access
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Yo. Does anyone still play this game? Update 14 was just released today (7/18/14) with a whopping 850mb download, and WOW, they overhauled the entire UI. No more lording over the entire solar system; everything is now navigated on a spaceship of sorts with a wise-cracking AI as your guide. You can even listen to Grineer news and whatnot XD Also, new quest system, "broken" mods for new players (shattered art, weaker effects and fewer upgrade levels), and Kubrow breeding, plus new weapons (sword and shield, craftable dex furis-esque clone) and new frame. The new prologue quest w/ Vor hunting you down is very, very cool.

It's still freakishly full of bugs though. I keep getting logged out just by visiting the codex. The mod section is messed up though. Your warframe blocks the menu and you can barely switch the mod view.

But still, once they iron this out, this is gonna be awesome.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Yeah some of us have played it, the server seems down atm though.
~Do you wanna build a kubrow? How do you build a kubrow?~

Yep, were still active. Basically, we just waited for U14.. Now its time to eat up the content then go back to our Abyss and wait for U15 or Gamescon update! HYPE HYPE!
Fuunyaah~
[Image: Warframe0001_zps30db38a1.jpg]

Got a white female Sahasa kubrow and named her Serra. She seems to be a scavenger type.

Considering hatching the egg is 2 days I say 15 plat is a decent payment, specially if you have to wait for the pup to mature before you can take her out.

Awww.. Mine just hatched! Just look at it!

[Image: Warframe0060_zpsf646a613.jpg~original]
Fuunyaah~
Seems like they're all white at the start. Mine is, too. Apparently, colors and patterns will change once they've grown up and are mission-capable.

Also, got Male Sunika. Apparently, they can "dig" for items? I dunno how that works, but I'd sure love it if they can dig for an orokin cell or other rare resources!
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
For no reason at all, my Kubrow suddenly turned red and became a demonspawn. I didn't even change its appearance. I haven't logged back in to see if it's still red though.

[Image: WTFKUBRO.png]