Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:39 PM
Hey guys
Yes I know this is a year late.
I'm a guy named Scott Green who lives in the foothills of California. I've been a fan of AC ever since I watched my brother and his friend play AC2 back in the day, but I didn't get my hands any AC games until 2009 when AC3 portable was released. From there I became immersed in AC. Moving on, I'm your usual otaku, gamer with a soft spot for yandere. Hence why I love Mirai Nikki so much. Currently I'm just trying to get through my general ed in college so I can transfer to a 4 year one else where. I am also what you call autistic and a bit impulsive. Also I usually want to try and contribute just to be part of the group and feel like I'm part of something because I like the feeling. And just to clarify there's alot of stuff concerning gunpla and video games that I'm too slow to follow. That and 35% of the time I can't meet loose expectations. I came across RR when I heard about ACV back in December of 2011 when I was looking for any news pertaining to it. The stuff you guys had posted really intrigued me especially the Armored Core Analogs. However I didn't go onto the forums until just before ACV's release; I registered on here the day after the game released. Lastly I'm writing a work of fiction that if any of you read it then you would immediately call it bullshit, I guarantee it. I do come on here daily; I'm not alone, I just need something to in fill my daily routine.

Is that enough?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
lol, siriusly, that's more than enough. "Welcome to the boards!" I guess =)
Welcome to the forums, Scott!
welcome to the boards \o/
Hi Scott.

Nate is not yandere. I actually miss your old avatars.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well Yandere is my preferred one. I just like Nate because long hair is also on my list plus I like her the most out of all the characters in Horizon. Also which avatars?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Lol wellcome XD
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Welcome?
I missed something again didn't I? ... Oh well I probably will read about it so no ones needs to answer xp
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Hey Guys Thug_Life_EQ 12 8,302 01-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Thug_Life_EQ
  Hi guys blackdeath01 3 4,275 04-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  Hey guys! nice to meet you all :D serene.vacuum 20 13,219 03-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Mjting