Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:33 PM
Fate Stay Night
An idiot at my internet cafe dl-ed and instaled the game (he did'nt even asked permission, and he even erased the game after play. bastard..), but thanks to him it came to my attention this game existed..

If you look closely, you'd notice the characters are from(you guesed it) fate stay night. I think it looks good for a 70mb game, with its cell shaded gfx and solid game engine(but too many infinite combos). just take a look..

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smPQKjRaSJ0' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smPQKjRaSJ0</a>
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
na panood ko na yan yung combo nakita ko kay saber 70hit arial rave xD
Whoa, the graphics is better than Melty Blood (Tsukihime game) Blink

Thank him for me will you? j/k (ok, it's a bit true) I didn't know one existed in the PC. Wow... Thanks for notifying us
[Image: nines.jpg]
Hooray for unknown but insanely fun games!

This reminds me strongly of <a href='http://youtube.com/watch?v=6bTSOymN5q0&mode=related&search=' target='_blank'>Melty Blood</a>.

EDIT: Lol, pareho kami ng sinabi ni BD. See Doom Trigger, I told ya! Smile)
You play Melty Blood too? Man, the final bosses keep kicking my... you know. Like that White Len <_<

EDIT: Smile) BTW, I like that soundtrack in the FF vid. It seems to be a remake version of "Wasurekaketeita no Kana" (and haba 'no?)
<!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Nov 17 2006, 10:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Black Dragon @ Nov 17 2006, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You play Melty Blood too? Man, the final bosses keep kicking my... you know. Like that White Len <_< [/quote:cfe18979ea]
Nah, I just see it being played from time to time. I don't play it myself.
Anybody else played meltyblood? I'd like to play human oponents on this but yet to find willing players. I'll start a new thread on this topic. I've been playing meltyblood since it came on the pc(and keep patching til final tune.), now I'm playing Cadenza for the PS2..

Black Dragon: Man, the final bosses keep kicking my... you know. Like that White Len.

Actually I think white len is cake compared to neco arc(Damn her super deformity :ph34r: )..
Neko Arcuied? Haven't fought it yet, but heck I still get my b..t kicked by Len <_< (that illusion attack + super always gets me)
I belive(if my memory serves me ryt) you'll get to challenge her if your either Arc or that chinese kungfu girl(forgot the name)..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fate/Apocrypha soon to be announced? Serene 2 4,519 11-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Serene
  (PSP) Fate Unlimited Codes Sforza 21 25,664 07-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  Castlvania: Symphony of the Night Necron 16 15,462 01-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Doom Trigger