Current time: 05-07-2024, 02:15 AM
Clouds
Are they actually clouds or are they giant floating battleships?
To be frank I always think of that every time I see a large cloud formation.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I see very fluffy animals. Everytime.
'Signatures are overrated.'
My only thoughts of them are how would they feel like when you touch them? And would they work as pillows?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

When I was a kid, I marveled at how wide an area clouds covered. I still reminisce about that sometimes.
Every time a mass of clouds that come into view don't look animals or other creatures, it is automatically a giant, camouflaged, flying battle-ship. I squware.
(07-30-2012, 11:38 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Every time a mass of clouds that come into view don't look animals or other creatures, it is automatically a giant, camouflaged, flying battle-ship. I squware.
Now imagine them fighting each other with invisible lasers and missiles and shit.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
... Now, imagine them with Overweapons.
'Signatures are overrated.'
And now "Fuck You Sun!" written on the bottom of them.
Where did this come from? lol
Cloud-based battleships exist in Fallout:Equestria by the way LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

there was this one time at the MRT train station at around sunrise where i saw several rain clouds in the distance. they were all slim and kinda looked like the profile of a star destroyer. what was awesome was you could see they were unloading their rain so it seemed like these warships were bombing an area. even better, the sky was all red-orange as if a massive blaze was there.

nowadays tho, when i look at clouds i think of how to paint it XD
I once saw a giant cloud that resembled the many faces and rawrs of godzilla that could be seen for hundreds of miles a few years ago.
I saw some today that looked like the Cradles from ACFA.