Current time: 05-19-2024, 10:51 AM
PH Weather Watch 2012
Storm's pretty crazy over here in Alabang. Strong rain and wind. And the power's been fluctuating like crazy (disconnect everything you can!). At least there's no chance of flooding here.

How is it in the your respective areas? Any news on work/school?
We have some of those as well. Kinda like a short burst of weak emp. Like the lights, computers and tvs shutdown for a while then turns on again. really weird and annoying
Almost constant rain here, I don't notice the power fluctuation myself but I think its happening here too.

So far my the anxiety attacks that comes with strong constant rain I got after Ondoy hasn't cropped up yet still everyone is watching the status of the rain here at my house just to be safe.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rain's gone now, but yeah the rain and wind were pretty strong last night.
Baha dito sa amin like always...

http://maypasokba.com/
^
In case na may nga estudyante tayo na hindi pa alam 'tong sobrang ayos na site na 'to.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Wind isn't as strong but rain is still really heavy over here.
rain, i need some over here in california
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
The wind has been blowing really hard since last night, luckily the power just fluctuated once in my place. I hear Fox's place in Fort got a power outage just last night due to the weather.

Stay safe guys, hope something like 4-5 years ago doesn't happen again.
(07-30-2012, 08:34 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: rain, i need some over here in california

Take all you want.
I would if I could, but sadly my next shipment of rain missiles doesn't arrive until next week.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
We had a blackout here as well, lasted for roughly 6-7 hours. It always happens whenever winds start to pick up. Makes me wonder what kind of infrastructure we have for our electricity..
Fuunyaah~
^We had that lol, me and some friends stayed in a hotel for 3 days coz it was like 6-8 hours a day and was going on for a week
The wind's still going pretty strong where i am but the rain's slowed to a slight drizzle at this point. There's a lot of felled trees and torn plant matter all over the place though.

There also seems to be a wave of colds and fever everywhere. Ain't feeling that good myself.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-30-2012, 01:28 PM)Fox Wrote: The wind's still going pretty strong where i am but the rain's slowed to a slight drizzle at this point. There's a lot of felled trees and torn plant matter all over the place though.

There also seems to be a wave of colds and fever everywhere. Ain't feeling that good myself.

Pink Pineapple. Good for people in heat with a fever.
The rain and wind have died down considerably over the course of the day. But I heard on the radio that we're still expecting scattered rainshowers until Wednesday morning. I heard too that some people in San Mateo already had their houses submerged. Sad

Stay safe, gents! Fox, hope that fever gets better soon.