Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:12 PM
White//Raven Recruiting (NA-PS3)
^Don't mind Mark. LOL

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Kkronik. LOL
It's getting noticed though xD
YouTube Channel: ArmoredCoreNetwork

Twitter
lol did it sound too serious? LOL I'll include more smileys next time Smile
We're getting recruits! But still not enough guys. I want to sign on at a random time and have people playing lol

Anywho, I forgot to mention this, Nix, I don't think W//R never really hit you at Urban Area and I'll keep it like that. ES, I don't know if we can climb uo there again for the third time. The second time is when we were at a godly close 3rd, just few K's from 3rd, then inactive kicked in, oh dear.
I think, we'll try to conquer MF, wiping off NineBreakers, once we can find more source of MF bases. Thinking of raiding the hell out of it, then do Conquest and maybe get MoH to take it away from NBs. But it's gonna a fiercely fight.

Twitter
^Don't worry about attacking wherever you wanna attack. Ultimately, this territory thing is just a slightly more interesting way of automated match-making. It doesn't have to be personal. Smile
Ah, okay. But to tell you the truth, W//R doesn't like Urban Area and Mining Sector, and boy Apine Base is the very least thing we want to ever talk about lol

So maybe, if you ever wanted to trade 10Ks or even 1K territories we could. But again, we might never want to bother them at the first place ahaha

Twitter
Hey. kronik... I suggest you guys not taking marine as your main. becuase we've been bombarding it like crazy, you might just be burned as well.

I'd like to help you get started though. I'd trade you territory per territory for Executive. he have some at canyon and abandoned city. then from there, you can help us bombard mf safely without the danger of hitting each other.

of course, If nix and the rest of RR2 approves...
What doc means is to not take Marine just yet. But you know that already.

I've already updated doc with the current situation. He's RR2's leader, btw.
(05-10-2012, 04:31 PM)ZephKyumz Wrote: kinda going OT here sorry >.<

welcome to RR
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I got news for those thinking about joining WHITE//RAVEN. Read!

If W//R gets back to full actives with skilled players, doesn't have to be ultra-skilled. We may be getting a player, who's interested in joining W//R, making a transition from Battlefield 3 to ACV soon, a AC vet, with Machinima partnership on YouTube. We'll gain public media! o(^▽^)o

Twitter
[TEAM NEWS]

- WHITE//RAVEN now has about 3-4 slots left open.
- Will continue to kick any inactives players for others to join.
- Continue climbing Marine Facility.
- Abandoned City may be next to climb third.

[OTHER NEWS]

I "may" be hosting a "FAST-PACED WAR!" Free battle every week on Fridays/Saturdays officially.

UNDER:
- Battle Royale (Will try to bring in many as people as possible)
- 3 Minutes
- Randomized Map
- Flash Rocket Ban

In this battle, we will seek to improve, give tips and mainly have fun!

Twitter
Space is very, ultra, super limited, I may probably put in 1 or 2 top by booting out one or two guys other than that, I may have to establish a second team. Or I may put you in a reserved list and contact you once we have space.

If enough people are in reserved, then a W//R 2 is likey to be made along with it's own leader/co-leader to monitor the team.

Twitter
Hey, nice to see you guys on Marine.
Yeah Congrats on taking Marine! Guess I won't be burning it anymore XD.
Gratz white raven!! if you guys needs any help with the defense, ask me anytime as merc!
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Found a Raven at Sitel Eton2 Ortigas gundam_obelisk 4 7,744 11-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Last Post: gundam_obelisk
  Raven Republic Recruitment NiX 74 87,725 03-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  My Team Raven Knight's Thug_Life_EQ 0 2,617 02-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Thug_Life_EQ
  Raven Republic Plan of Attack AEA1 52 51,512 05-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Team Twilight Guard - Recruiting RAZGRIZ 16 15,586 04-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Last Post: JVBrothers
  88th Raven Corp Team (PS3) chaos-SD 0 2,967 04-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: chaos-SD
  Raven Republic Teams otakuwarren 61 4,627 03-20-2008, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Lookin for Some Serious AC Last Raven play DariusNiner 6 701 12-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt