Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:53 AM
Making fun of our Usernames
@Fox
i don't get number 10. when i google his name i come up with the train line and FMA Brotherhood. there is metal in FMA, but the pic is of a forge o.O or did Shin have a different username before?

anyway, thanks for making these. it's fun figuring them out.
(01-25-2013, 08:36 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @Fox
i don't get number 10. when i google his name i come up with the train line and FMA Brotherhood. there is metal in FMA, but the pic is of a forge o.O or did Shin have a different username before?

anyway, thanks for making these. it's fun figuring them out.

Serene explained to me that Shintetsu can mean "New Iron/Steel" or something like that. My brain processed it as newly-forged or smelted metal so that's the pic i chose to use. Shintetsu was his first username when he first registered in 2006 but forgot about it. He then used a different username (Shiraki-01 something or the other) when he came back to RR in late 2007 but that was even harder to visualize. Grim then changed his username to the original one after a while. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Whoa, you remember that? I barely even recall that anymore LOL but now that you've mentioned it, Tongue

Yeah I remember asking Grim to change it back for me. What got me hooked was the -then- 10 page Project WTF thread. That man in a pikachu suit is still fresh in my memory LOL
(01-26-2013, 05:16 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Whoa, you remember that? I barely even recall that anymore LOL but now that you've mentioned it, Tongue

Yeah I remember asking Grim to change it back for me. What got me hooked was the -then- 10 page Project WTF thread. That man in a pikachu suit is still fresh in my memory LOL

I have a near-eidetic memory when it comes to things that interest me. That includes most of what's going on in RR whenever i'm online. Tongue

It's also one of the reasons why i can hold grudges for a long time. I can recall nigh-exactly the events, circumstances and causes that caused me to get pissed off at someone. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."