Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:49 PM
Boss/Enemy Ideas
Just throw anything you got in.
What we need is an enemy boss called Cyber Allant that can grab ACs and level down their upgraded gear, then reduce it to a junk part if it has degraded to a stock part. Your frame parts will also be affected and have this 'junk' performance for the duration of the battle, not to mention you will have to buy all the parts that have been 'junked' by Cyber Allant from the shop again, so happy trails. No mercs allowed to be hired btw, so if you are Mr. Lonewolf, you will be forever alone.

Players who have died will level the whole team lvl down and lose all their cash; they will also be held responsible for losing 100% of your team points. Cyber Allant looks like metallic Jesus or Moses... or metallic Abdul Jihadist - you figure. He has the same attacks from Demons Souls but its voice will sound exactly similar to Fluttershy.

And coming from FNV, it will also taunt all of the players that their hands have useless little penises mounted on their controllers, should they lose against it. It will also keep spamming messages on your PSN until you defeat it. You cannot report it as well, for it will be included in Froamsotf's TOS and Sony will agree, and they will not care what happens next. It will also be the only update that Bamco will put once again.

As for the requirements to challenge such a thing, you will need at least 10m team points and you will need to have 64 custom emblems on your liist, for will be consumed and deleted off the list by the boss. Losing and quitting via xmb will freeze your PS3 and will still save your data. Suddenly urning it off won't, but you would best prepare enough money to buy another PS3. The save files will also be nontransferable via USB, so you'd better upgrade to PSN+ in case your unit breaks.
urning?

and the reward is unlocking Nineball Seraph as a playable AC.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(05-02-2012, 04:57 AM)Goat Wrote: As for the requirements to challenge such a thing, you will need at least 10m team points and you will need to have 64 custom emblems on your liist, for will be consumed and deleted off the list by the boss. Losing and quitting via xmb will freeze your PS3 and will still save your data. Suddenly urning it off won't, but you would best prepare enough money to buy another PS3. The save files will also be nontransferable via USB, so you'd better upgrade to PSN+ in case your unit breaks.

You really hate quitters that much, huh.
Quite jarring really.
'Signatures are overrated.'
There should have been a 't' there, but I guess urning would still do anyway.

I honestly would have just thrown my PS3 and shoved it off Froamsotf's & Bumco faces and asses assuming they really did something like this.
If they did then there would be riots everywhere; where ever AC fans congregate.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
droves of ac fans battering down the doors of bamco HQ using the battering rams made out of the bodies of the employees who were to slow to get into the building before it got barricaded. really possible if you ask me XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Player numbers are just too low for bamco to give a fook. It took $ome 90k-i$h $ignature$ to get a PC ver$ion of Dark$oul$ while ACV struggled to reach 200 in order to get the stupid game updated.
Not sure if this even counts, but a middle weight AC with 10 arms. All have built in energy shields with independent generators and each arm either has the KARASAWA MK II with about as much fire rate as the WA-FINGER from AC 2 or the WA-FINGER from MOA with the same amount of damage as a TITAN and AC 2 KARASAWA MK II put together and has infinite energy and very fast. The amount of fire this thing would throw out would at least make the game lag very badly and make your PS2 explode from all the overkill.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any good color sheme ideas? Rexzo 2 4,408 02-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Last Post: medusa0
  who's the hardest enemy that you've encountered in any of the AC series? isburai 31 38,027 05-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Last Post: wildheart