Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:10 PM
RR Merc Registry
If you're a merc and you want to advertise your services to the Raven Republic teams, please do it here.

And if you had good experiences with a particular merc, you can post about it here so we can rehire them.

If you have bad experiences, list their names here so we can avoid them.
let me start...

the number merc in the leaderboards is our regular... kranesh
add him as a friend so you'll know when he's online

plus his emblem is very nice.

side note:
merc horror story.

I hired a merc. he pilebunkered my tank, then quit.
people actually do that now?
^Yes, people do that. Some do it just to grief. Others do it when they realize you're attacking their territory. So be careful with who you hire. LOL

And make sure to list their names here so that we can all avoid them!
Ugh... yeah, I remember one week ago that I was fighting for the first place as merc, I got hired by a clan to attack a territory and one the members was... I think right behind me in the top 10 in leaderboards (I was second he was third) We start a mission and I dunno how but I turned around to see my team, then I saw the guy comming straight towards me with an active GrindBlade, I reacted almost in a instant cuz I knew what was going to happen so I opened fire and I vaporized the bastard... yeah, you can find scum like that now in ACV...

Anyway... Hi there, my name is Kranesh and I'm currently the #1 merc in game (and I'm planning to be appearing in the top places of the list from now on) so if you guys need any help, I'm always avaliable, working with RR is rly fun and I can say that u guys are one the few respectable teams in the game and I'm glad that I can be useful somehow and as my title says, ask me anytime Wink

My psn ID is Kraneck, pilot name Kranesh, know the difference!

(Oh and one thing... ask me anything but attack Huge Canyon, personal reasons oh and story missions cuz those are a pain in the ass for me -.-)
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me
^Thanks so much for helping. You can count on RR to provide you a steady stream of income. Docblueskies is incredibly relentless when it comes to mission invasions. LOL

Very cool emblem, btw! Been seeing it, but didn't realize it was you. Smile
(04-27-2012, 11:04 AM)NiX Wrote: ^Thanks so much for helping. You can count on RR to provide you a steady stream of income. Docblueskies is incredibly relentless when it comes to mission invasions. LOL

Very cool emblem, btw! Been seeing it, but didn't realize it was you. Smile

hehehehe, thx, I can say the same for u guys, both RR and RR2 had impressive sexy emblembs, cheers for you and the rest of the artists in the teams, I'm glad that we can compete with he japs in emblem making and that's awesome, once I have several emblembs for my ac's I'm planing to hop in RR or RR2 quick so I can make a huge trade! also if I can have an emeblem request that would be great cuz I have my own style in making embles and I gotta say that the style of the emblems of RR teams is epic and I love it! x3

And yeah, RR gives me a lot of money! to tell u the truth I rather wanna play with experienced teams cuz I know that even that I can't use my mic to talk with the rest of the team, I know that they know what they're doing cuz they have experience, so that's why I love to work with RR the most!
Cool. Just message me on PSN if you want to trade.
Well any tips for people wanting to sideline as mercs. My earnings is starting to look like yours but with a "-" (okay an exaggeration but 110k debt still is big) do you have to be picky with the missions you go into cus I generally just accept any mission the problem is that most of the time the repair cost is greater than my salary ><.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well, my best tactic is to avoid going with "noob teams" if you're doing conquest missions, it sounds hard but a bad organized team made by 3 newbies or low class players while you're the only one with experiences it's a bad combo cuz you're gonna be the one who's going to do anything while the rest will die, that's why I only go to to destroy facilities or helicopters with noob teams, I only go to full conquest with good reputation team like RR and others, cuz you know that even if you can't comunicate with them you know that they're talking and making tactics in their team chat. You just need to stay together with them, analize how they're playing, figuring out what they're doing and act according to your senses, also I avoid doing Story missions cuz they're long and the reward it's not special, order missions gives you tons of money, mostly the ones against enemy AC's.

But of course, the major tip is to take the less damage as possible... at least try xD.
Hey Kranesh. Just wondering. Which team are you with right now? edit: Anyway, you don't have to answer that. Tongue
My team? well... I guess I'm going to share that information for future cooperation and friendship... I'm a member of the Irrelephancy clan, but not just a simple clan member, I'm the clan leader x3
Oh, right! I regularly lurk your home forum too (edit: as made obvious by my current sig Tongue). No wonder you don't want to attack Huge Canyon. Well I've always admired your team. Smile All the best to you guys.
Hehehe thx Nix, I can say the same for RR's teams as well, you guys rock too!
(04-27-2012, 06:14 PM)Kranesh Wrote: Well, my best tactic is to avoid going with "noob teams" if you're doing conquest missions, it sounds hard but a bad organized team made by 3 newbies or low class players while you're the only one with experiences it's a bad combo cuz you're gonna be the one who's going to do anything while the rest will die, that's why I only go to to destroy facilities or helicopters with noob teams, I only go to full conquest with good reputation team like RR and others, cuz you know that even if you can't comunicate with them you know that they're talking and making tactics in their team chat. You just need to stay together with them, analize how they're playing, figuring out what they're doing and act according to your senses, also I avoid doing Story missions cuz they're long and the reward it's not special, order missions gives you tons of money, mostly the ones against enemy AC's.

But of course, the major tip is to take the less damage as possible... at least try xD.

Yeah, I can vouch for this... most of the players that hired me tended to smash their faces up against things without thinking it through, and it left me, alone, dealing with one of the giant special bosses... or taking a team invasion myself, in which I didn't earn anything anyway due to expenditures. -_-
Allow me to provide my services.

-PSN ID: Holocauxt
-Pilot name: s-Marts
-AC Name: Silent Line (formerly)/Merrygate! (formerly)/Chaos Code (currently)
-AC Configuration: Varies. I can play any type of config, but I'm mostly comfortable with support/sniper.

If any of you guys need any help during weekends, I'm always there as a Merc. I don't care about ranks and costs (or who gets the last hit on the damn Helicopter), I'll be your full support all the way.
[Image: 8.png]