Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:37 PM
ACV Emblems
(04-20-2012, 02:38 AM)NiX Wrote: What kind of emblem do you have in mind? Don't worry about the game money.

well I'm thinking either something like:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/2...kaiser.jpg

or http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxmwwj9FCR1qeppj3.png as the lovely Iraya-sama drew for me a while back.

Both are definitely more elaborate for an emblem, so layers would be an issue im sure- hence why I'm willing to shell out some in game cash for a completed work. Mercenary work is a gamble, hence the card motif.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Quick edit on my emblem.. Did some finishing touches and hair changes.. XD
That emblem looks really good HellHeart.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
How the crap do you guys post your emblems on here?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
^We just take a photo of our TV screens and crop the picture. You could also use a capture device to connect your PS3 to your PC.
^ What he said. Notice how the angles in our shots aren't straightly aligned. LOL

Like this.

[Image: IMG_3815.jpg]

Anyway, another half-assed emblem; ran out of layers to finish the thing. It's too small to be seen either way.

I was hoping to add a river at the foreground, and some waterfall behind the wolf and lady. Then masking filled every layer in and lived like squatters in the emblem.
That I know, but exactly how do you guys post images on this forum? It's asking for a specific remote url when I click insert image.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
You could try making an account in photobucket.. then add [img](Insert direct link here)[/img]
I could try that; got any other suggestions?
Upload your images to any imaging site such as Photobucket, picasa, imgur, etc.

Get the image's URL, then enclose it in img tags, as demonstrated by Hell Heart.
oh, well thanks guys.

Finally heres my darling little Anise. Took over an hour to make, but this is what I can do.
[Image: DSCN0061.jpg]
Beware she may stab you at random. I already learned that the hard way. ow
Here's a few more:

Later version of the Linka emblem:

[Image: linka00.jpg]

My recolor of the above emblem into Sophie:

[Image: sophie01.jpg]

Current Raven Republic Team Emblem (layout by Trace, colors by me):

[Image: sophie03.jpg]

Without glasses:

[Image: sophie04.jpg]

Lower portion of the emblem:

[Image: sophie02.jpg]
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going and I really hope not.
@NiX
Pfffffffffffffffffffffft. XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-24-2012, 09:36 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going and I really hope not.

Why so sirius? Tongue It's just for fun.

Here, orient yourself with the RR mascots: http://ravenrepublic.net/tag/sophie/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool I Need Anime AC Emblems Thug_Life_EQ 0 3,711 01-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Thug_Life_EQ
  Mech Emblems viper 10 14,661 02-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Goat