Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:29 PM
ACV Emblems
(04-19-2012, 12:08 PM)NiX Wrote: Dump whatever ACV emblems / demo vids here.

Sharing some of mine.

[Image: emblem02.jpg]

[Image: emblem03.jpg]

[Image: emblem04.jpg]

And this one's a recolor I did of Trace-02's work:

[Image: emblem01.jpg]

She's currently our team emblem. Smile
edit: Maybe I should just delete the blue straps. They look so half-assed, anyway.

Nice Emblem Nix. I like the worm & last one Sophie. Did you made that from PC to PS3. It's kind of hard to do it in jowpads..Facepalm
[Image: x01x04.png]
[Image: x05.png]
Hehe, we kinda do it all on the ps3. Smile
Fuunyaah~
(07-08-2012, 01:12 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Hehe, we kinda do it all on the ps3. Smile

I thought you guys must have at least used a video capture window of some sort at least. Shock
(07-08-2012, 02:02 AM)Qvothe Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 01:12 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Hehe, we kinda do it all on the ps3. Smile

I thought you guys must have at least used a video capture window of some sort at least. Shock

We pretty much just imitated what we saw on youtube. Most of us started with ugly emblems until we improved eventually. Except for Trace who pretty much nailed it on the first try..lol
Fuunyaah~
I am envious. I've made neat 8-bit Protoman and an FF1 blackmage decal and some other odds and ends, but other than things like that I just can't make anything cool, lol.
I would kill for those 8 - bit sprites XD. They're awesome, lol
The blackmage is kinda small and only makes a good decal. The protoman however can be emblem or decal. I don't mind passing them out to anyone who's interested.

Edit: Pictures!

[Image: 9yhnB.png]

[Image: MuaxS.png]

Seriously? Salute well, atleast I could use a mouse. I remember it on the PS2. You guys nailed it. So much for being jealous on pre-made emblems. I wonder if you guys can make a chrome like emblem. That would be neat.

(07-08-2012, 10:18 AM)BHSoren Wrote: The blackmage is kinda small and only makes a good decal. The protoman however can be emblem or decal. I don't mind passing them out to anyone who's interested.

Edit: Pictures!

[Image: 9yhnB.png]

[Image: MuaxS.png]

Well, I like Protoman..
[Image: x01x04.png]
[Image: x05.png]
Anyone think they could do me an emblem of her?

[Image: 64cb1089bf73f3719c1e9416a07a4c52_large.jpg]

I've tried, and my results were pretty awful Wtf
A small update. Been a while since I've been online. PS3 Crashes every now and then and it disrupts my decal creation.

Have some Ashley in operator garb:
[Image: ACVEmblemAshCombat.jpg]

And...

[Image: ACVEmblemAshScan.jpg]

@Aisuke -- Sorry. Not sure if I can take that request. My PS3 Dies too often for me to actually complete anything. The one I made above was 80%
done in Doc's PS3.
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
^ That's priceless XD
Such creativity, it's so beautiful!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-12-2012, 04:00 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: A small update. Been a while since I've been online. PS3 Crashes every now and then and it disrupts my decal creation.

Have some Ashley in operator garb:
[Image: ACVEmblemAshCombat.jpg]

And...

[Image: ACVEmblemAshScan.jpg]

@Aisuke -- Sorry. Not sure if I can take that request. My PS3 Dies too often for me to actually complete anything. The one I made above was 80%
done in Doc's PS3.

Shame your ps3 dies so often, is it old? Those emblems though Shock I'm amazed at what you can make with such a frustrating and ass backwards art system Facepalm at least it is for me. I'd much rather prefer a pixel grid like the old AC games had.
Trace, you've done it again good sir. :p

Really awesome stuff over there. Too bad about your PS3 though Sad
What's happening to me before seems to be happening now to you.
@Qvothe

Love_Kampfer has that emblem.. Smile
Fuunyaah~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool I Need Anime AC Emblems Thug_Life_EQ 0 3,736 01-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Thug_Life_EQ
  Mech Emblems viper 10 14,804 02-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Goat