Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:41 PM
General Gaming News
"Zeroes" pa talaga ah. As usual, andiyan na naman yung mga slightly-off na title.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Extended 14 minute trailer here: http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/01/met...inute-demo

Shows what happens when Snake doesn't get caught Tongue.

Also, vehicles! Big grin
HUFF HUFF HUFF FFFFFFFUUUUU
Apparently Fallout has been voted as the #1 game to get an IOS port and I agree.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Okami is getting an HD version on PSN by October 30th for $20. Also it will support PS Move for those who loved the Wii controls.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Dragons Dogma is due for a major expansion in 2013

Also I think I killed the cast of Top Gun in Borderlands.
Apparently Zone of The Enders HD Collection will come with a demo of MG Revengance.
Not really "news" per se, but vital information, I guess. Tongue Blowing air into NES/Famicom cartridges actually did not help. Whodathunkit?!

And check out those sweet glitch screens!
Bungie's next title, looking at the concept art, I'm looking forward to this game.
Destiny
^ That looks something I'd like to try out asap.

Anyway, might as well post this here with their new promo and all. 12 days left.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
(11-30-2012, 11:25 AM)Goat Wrote: ^ That looks something I'd like to try out asap.

Anyway, might as well post this here with their new promo and all. 12 days left.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

there goes my $6 XD
More from gamespot, I can't imagine using this effectively.
Sony's "Spiltting Controller"
I'm not sure of what to make of this.
According to a comment, it's a fan-made game that Capcom decided to publish, released for free to fans. If that's completely true, then it's all good.
^Totally free! I'm really looking forward to it. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A nice topic on gaming clonezero 2 5,158 05-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Hempire
  Your most memorable gaming moments AppleHead 47 48,368 09-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Goat
  Weekly PSP gaming roundup Twin-Skies 10 12,926 08-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Grim
Question Gaming Addiction Sforza 23 24,724 11-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Last Post: pulse