Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:41 PM
General Gaming News
(12-13-2013, 04:13 PM)clonezero Wrote: http://www.gog.com/news/free_games_fallo...ut_tactics

Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics are legitimately free in GOG.com get while you can!

I JUST DID LAST NIGHT!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Oh boy.
Legend of Zelda getting Dynasty Warriors treatment
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
What a great way to start the year. Thank you Maxis! Smile

https://twitter.com/simcity/status/423159800436764672
What is glorious chaos. Thousands of players all proposing input, 20-40 lag time, Pokemans. What a great experiment. Smile

http://www.geekosystem.com/pokemon-live/
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v...-Bullshots

=(
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Not exactly sure what is Del Toro's role in the development of this game.

Also I'm glad Armored Core is far from dead

Quote:Finally, when asked whether the Armored Core series will continue going on, he stated: “They’re titles we’ve continued working on for the past 11 years, so we’ll continue taking good care of them.”

Miyazaki added: “There seems to be some talk about how I dislike the Armored Core series, but that is simply not true. Actually, I’d even like to direct a new title myself.”
(08-14-2014, 10:25 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Not exactly sure what is Del Toro's role in the development of this game.

Quote:Finally, when asked whether the Armored Core series will continue going on, he stated: “They’re titles we’ve continued working on for the past 11 years, so we’ll continue taking good care of them.”

Miyazaki added: “There seems to be some talk about how I dislike the Armored Core series, but that is simply not true. Actually, I’d even like to direct a new title myself.”

I don't know what exactly too, but I'm gonna play P.T. in a couple of hours, and see if I can still fall asleep later. Whatever it is - just a hefty name to throw around, or actual directorial chops - it's nice to hear that the director of two of my favorite movies of all time (Pan's Labyrinth and Pacific Rim) is on board. I just hope it actually turns out good so his connection isn't wasted.

As for Armored Core... it definitely needs some of that From magic that worked for the Souls series to rub off on it. I mean, it's a definite possibility that it might not happen because there's only so much one can do with the customizable-robot battle format, but one can always hope.
del Toro is on board for his experience with horror. for one thing, if Pacific Rim didn't happen he would've directed a film version of "At the Mountains of Madness" by H.P. Lovecraft. anyway, i'm hoping Kojima doesn't do his usual lengthy exposition scenes for this game.
Already reading some Japanese comments calling this an ACV rip-off LOL

>NCSoft

I'll take anything mecha related. Gimme gimme.

>Dat Rider kick
>dat ground pounding

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That looks hype

(08-14-2014, 11:14 PM)Grim Wrote:
(08-14-2014, 10:25 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Not exactly sure what is Del Toro's role in the development of this game.

I don't know what exactly too, but I'm gonna play P.T. in a couple of hours, and see if I can still fall asleep later. Whatever it is - just a hefty name to throw around, or actual directorial chops - it's nice to hear that the director of two of my favorite movies of all time (Pan's Labyrinth and Pacific Rim) is on board. I just hope it actually turns out good so his connection isn't wasted.

As for Armored Core... it definitely needs some of that From magic that worked for the Souls series to rub off on it. I mean, it's a definite possibility that it might not happen because there's only so much one can do with the customizable-robot battle format, but one can always hope.

Customizable Robot with Fashion Pilot Suits when.
I for one, will (still) be looking forward to play another Armored Core game.

As for the NCsoft game, I'd still play it if the game really hooks me. I dun really mind if it does resemble an AC game so as long as the gameplay is solid.
So far it looks like it, with the "GET OVER HERE" mechanics and transforming thingoes.

I think most of us are still waiting for the next Armored Core to come out as well, maybe after Bloodborne or something 8D
Quit Destiny 2 a while back, but this is so funny to me.

That part about Glorbo was hilarious. That reminded me of the time between the announcement and release of Elden Ring, where speculation went rampant over the content of the game based on whatever ER info was out there. People pretended that fake lore stuff like Glave Master Hodir was real years before Elden Ring dropped a story trailer. Imagine if an AI picked it up back then and ran the whole meme as if it was a genuine piece.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A nice topic on gaming clonezero 2 5,158 05-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Hempire
  Your most memorable gaming moments AppleHead 47 48,370 09-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Goat
  Weekly PSP gaming roundup Twin-Skies 10 12,927 08-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Grim
Question Gaming Addiction Sforza 23 24,725 11-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Last Post: pulse