Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:49 PM
ACV General Discussion
(05-18-2012, 07:46 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Sorry I haven't been on at night guys, tired from practice I'm having at school.

Random Advertisement: If you live near Alabang/ La Salle Zobel and you're bored and have nothing to do on Sunday you could watch a little musical play we've been making at around 4PM. If you go you can see me speak in a F(ail)rench accent, let your eardrums bleed while I sing, and never let me hear the end of it ever after all is said and done XD

Will be back on regular active duty on Monday, haha.

I'll get it on video. Just for you. And RR. =P
(05-18-2012, 07:46 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Random Advertisement: If you live near Alabang/ La Salle Zobel and you're bored and have nothing to do on Sunday you could watch a little musical play we've been making at around 4PM. If you go you can see me speak in a F(ail)rench accent, let your eardrums bleed while I sing, and never let me hear the end of it ever after all is said and done XD

...I say we shall prepare for a night of culture this coming Sunday! Gentleman
(05-18-2012, 07:46 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Sorry I haven't been on at night guys, tired from practice I'm having at school.

Random Advertisement: If you live near Alabang/ La Salle Zobel and you're bored and have nothing to do on Sunday you could watch a little musical play we've been making at around 4PM. If you go you can see me speak in a F(ail)rench accent, let your eardrums bleed while I sing, and never let me hear the end of it ever after all is said and done XD

I shall await the release of the video that Monsieur Nix will be taking. It shall be glorious.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

But we always hear you sing on whatever accent whenever we do free battle.. Big grin
Fuunyaah~
In hindsight, announcing that might have been a very bad move XD

You will also see dancing. Prepare your body. And your souls. And you may want to get an eye donor. Yesssss.

Tickets are 300 a piece btw. Well it wasn't going to be free XD. So yeah, prepare your wallet too, lol.
Hey guys is the US ps3 server down? The EU ps3 server was down the whole day which I find unusual.
I can't log into the NA server, somethings up
Ya, server's been down the whole day.

I'm hoping it's finally the patch. But the likelier scenario is that their servers blew up and they can't get maintenance guys till Monday.
From what I can gather the xbox server had the same issue days ago but there's no mention of patches though.
effff
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
The server will be down for all eternity. It is the end of days as we know.

Armored Boletaria V
All I can do is complain and it will contribute to nothing.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Wlx7_BZ...be&t=1m39s
Bigger tits than some of RR's mascots. O_O
This is still on my wish list since my first AC game: An AC calculator.
...very much like the Ragnarok Online Stat Calculator
It seems more plausible now since the game is now capable of online multiplayer. It doesn't necessarily have to display every single statistic, but the basics would be nice. :Lol: I would still rather work on the AC via Garage than with a website, but frankly, many people don't have the luxury of time. XD

Probably the main issue of making such a thing would be the amount of parts in-game. That. And the calculations.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 100,305 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,832 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,184 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 154,097 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 342,409 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM