Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:12 PM
Gundam Battle Operation
New Vid! LOL @ Pink Zaku II with Hearts

Fuunyaah~
Look how easy it is to lift up a dom and slam it to the ground.
http://www.japanator.com/gundam-battle-o...3679.phtml

An update on how the game works and clarification on the free-to-play system.

Quote:In essence, Gundam Battle Operation is free to play roughly twelve times per day. Playing a session of the game uses a unit of "Mission Energy". Mission Energy recharges at a rate of one unit per two hours, and players can store up to three for free. Players who want to play more can buy Mission Energy at Y100 per unit, with discount rates for bulk purchases. I can imagine this scheme will be alright for the type of person who doesn't really do a lot of marathon gaming, though anyone expecting to devote themselves to this like they would to, say, a Call of Duty or Battlefield may resent having to cough up the moolah.

All the game's mobile suits and vehicles will be unlockable for free, but some of the info is a bit vague regarding the interaction between weapon and part upgrades and microtransactions. Depending on which translations you read, either weapon and vehicle types have caps on the amount of upgrades they can receive (which can be removed for money), or upgrades obtained in-game have level requirements to equip (which can be waived for money).

Choose your side, Federation or Zeon.
SIEG ZEON!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Well balls, I was hoping I'd be able to play it free for the whole day.
ZEON!!! I WANT MY DOM!!
Fuunyaah~
READY MY GELGOOG FOR LAUNCH!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ive downloaded and its loads of fun!! I dont understand a thing!!!!

Anyway, I hope this helps!

[Image: 1GBO.jpg]

Anyone know how to change sides?
Fuunyaah~
are you all doing zeon? if thats the case, WHERE'S MY GOUF?!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
You dont get just one side. It's just like Battlefield 3, I'm lovin' it. Thing is, that machine gun you start with is shit!
I think the grab thing is more like a counter as well.. My theory is, you will be able to grab an opponent depending on two things. First is, if they are staggered but not completely staggered, Like halfway through the stagger animation. 2nd is when they're about to hit you with a melee attack..

Another thing to note is, some weapons from other suits can be equipped by other suits as well. I just bought a GM cannon to use its beam spray gun and finally! I can kill!

I experienced that amuro scene about the Gouf.. Something hit me from the back and when I turned around, I said "Is that a Zaku? OH GOD ITS A FUCKIN' GOUF!" Good thing I panicked and tackled him in which it turned into a grab and slammed him face down then ran away as fast as I can while shooting..lol
Fuunyaah~
I can imagine that in a hilarious fashion

Oh, yeah had to make JPN account and my ps3 wouldn't let me sign in from my default user profile so I had to download the game into my other user account, unfortunately. can I move the game over to my default one or I can't? if not then my JPN ID id ZetsubouSensei9.

nevermind i found out that downloaded games are shared between user accounts
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
^^ lol

Anyway, I finally got a GM trainer!!! I took down 5 MS in one go without dying! Damn... I feel like an Ace..

Of course, the next round, I got raped by 3 Zaku cannons. Ass
Does this play in a similar fashion like Gundam Battlefield Record 0081? Big grin

The first time I played that game, Zaku Cannons raped my MS as well. Ass
The ACV jp server felt empty today LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Breaker Sirius140 4 7,033 06-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Gundam Battlefield Record 0081 Goat 2 4,838 03-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online zero_kanipan 21 27,301 06-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal BlitzKey 3 5,807 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: BlitzKey
  Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Fox 6 9,123 04-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Gundam: battlefield records of 0081 R.Leonhardt 12 14,414 03-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Fox
  RE: Operation Racoon City Goat 2 4,391 03-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Goat
  UCGO (Universal Century Gundam Online) Goat 0 5,614 08-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Goat
  Busou Shinki: Battle Masters Immaterial 4 7,773 07-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  Dynasty Warriors Gundam Goat 30 30,267 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Last Post: wildheart