Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:03 PM
LR Amida Survival
And this one time, this roach got into the path of an aerosol can while i was doing one of my model kits. It ended up in this really cool-looking red / black camouflage pattern.

Sadly, i never saw him again after he flew off.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-09-2012, 04:13 AM)Grim Wrote: I just read this entire thread just now. O_O

And more than anything, although this is fucking hilarious, I'm getting an itch to change Raffy's username to Kisarafi. LOL

Kisarafi and Bertex
(03-15-2012, 02:38 AM)NiX Wrote: d Bertex

Typo!

In any case, I see no relation with Vertex and the roaches though, but I can see Jack O screwing around in the world of LR, assuming that he survives (canonically) throughout the events. I guess that could make him some sort of terrorist scapegoat or whatever public enemy figure you can think of.
Do ravens prey on roaches or am I farting random thoughts again?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-26-2012, 01:47 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Do ravens prey on roaches or am I farting random thoughts again?

No we just debate the fate of that bug at the end of the intro.

For the record I still believe it died! Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

No, it didn't!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
For your reference gentlemen:

I expect everyone to take a side this coming party on Dec 29.

As for me, That's the largest and clearest resolution of ACLR's opening in youtube I can find. Looking and reviewing the final cocky scene in the end, I'll have to say it's dead. Wings are split while motionless, I've never seen a cocky with it's wings split while standing still before. That unless, this was mutated by the ravages of war like radiation from that PYTHON shot, etc.