pure blader ac I had most success with
vids to follow I believe

521 speed
tight control
angler is a savior in a blade fight
14ish-15ish solid/energy def

pact legal I think.
help out with the tunes, comments suggestions welcome
and another thing. golgi apparently increases the blade attack of syura but not conventional blades. (serene credited)

on a side note... found myself using the pixie3/hp combo a lot lately
I think TP's already been hard-banned as of last PACT. Tongue And if I recall correctly, GOLGI doesn't affect blades.
Does GOLGI affect blade waves? If it does, it might be helpful as the SYURA fires triple spread waves that could do good damage if they all connect. Might I suggest tuning the TP to 4 weight and 6 heat, ANANDA to 7 cooling and 3 drain for the sake of filling up the chart.

Is F69 equipped for weight reason only? I myself prefer to use F75D for bladers in missions as there are a lot of ECM heavy areas, but that is preference really.

Now if there is the possibility of a blader only match...
just had one the other day. vs a pod quad and a lb3 single blader.
need to do testing on the golgi to verify.

in the garage, it raises the stats of the syura but not the conventional blades. conversely the primer raises the stats of conventional blades but not the syura.

f69just for weight reasons
thanks for the tunes

no prob. I'll just shift back to the good ol gull.

(02-29-2012, 10:40 AM)medusa0 Wrote: Now if there is the possibility of a blader only match...

That's exactly what AEA1, Serene and i have been tripping out on yesterday. Pure-blader-only matches. Just laser blades, parry blades and extension boosters on light and midweight bipeds and quads. Lots of flanking, slashing and counter-slashing. LOL

I'll try to post my LB4 and RASETSU bot later.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-29-2012, 11:05 AM)Fox Wrote: light and midweight bipeds and quads

How do hovers fit in? iirc Heavenflame(?) used to have blading match videos with hover legs on it.

(02-29-2012, 11:05 AM)Fox Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 10:40 AM)medusa0 Wrote: Now if there is the possibility of a blader only match...

That's exactly what AEA1, Serene and i have been tripping out on yesterday. Pure-blader-only matches. Just laser blades, parry blades and extension boosters on light and midweight bipeds and quads. Lots of flanking, slashing and counter-slashing. LOL

Blade Waving... ;_;

(Ah, who am I kidding? I haven't touched AC:LR in years XD )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(02-29-2012, 05:59 PM)HayWire Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 11:05 AM)Fox Wrote:

Blade Waving... ;_;

(Ah, who am I kidding? I haven't touched AC:LR in years XD )

Blading in general, I never got the hang of it T_T
XD havent touched armored core:LR for years LOL XD

but i do miss blading LOL XD
hey Doc Happy ... replace GOLGI with PRIMER Ninja

IIRC, the SYURA arms swings not as fast as arms fitted w/ laser blade. (but in AC3 / AC3 SL, those blade arms does killer fast blade swings Jason )

*still waiting for blade-only matches* Chair bwahahaha! Domo

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Golgi seems to affect Syura's spread bladewaves. Haven't tried it in Raijin and Fujin though.
Can anyone else test this out? One other problem is that blades do damage depending on the part hit. Makes the results wacky.
'Signatures are overrated.'