Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:25 PM
AC Pet Peeves
Mccale:

L2 > Bottom choice > left d-pad button > type away!

Honestly, being an operator is fun too, so you might want to try it out in the future.
Most Medium bipeds are useless. Youre better off with a Heavy biped in most cases.
ACV: What kind of game disables boost when going from water to ground?! I mean really, the boost just ends once you touch ground!

ACV: Really?! No radar?! Far in the future with the greatest technologies of war... and.. WHOOPS... looks like we forgot that screen that happens to have a lot of dots in it... huh...
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
(03-28-2012, 12:26 PM)Black_Flame Wrote: ACV: What kind of game disables boost when going from water to ground?! I mean really, the boost just ends once you touch ground!

ACV: Really?! No radar?! Far in the future with the greatest technologies of war... and.. WHOOPS... looks like we forgot that screen that happens to have a lot of dots in it... huh...

You manually turn your boosters on and off in ACV. Recon units replaced radars and it allows you to see through walls and scan your enemy's weaknesses.

ACV: Too many prompts. Loading times.
^I find that game load time is not bad at all. It's just connecting to the game lobby that takes forever. And after taking forever, it even sends you to the dreaded abyss.
(03-28-2012, 02:40 PM)NiX Wrote: ^I find that game load time is not bad at all. It's just connecting to the game lobby that takes forever. And after taking forever, it even sends you to the dreaded abyss.

Hahaha OK na sana eh, binawian mo pa. LOL
(03-28-2012, 02:14 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 12:26 PM)Black_Flame Wrote: ACV: What kind of game disables boost when going from water to ground?! I mean really, the boost just ends once you touch ground!

I
You manually turn your boosters on and off in ACV. Recon units replaced radars and it allows you to see through walls and scan your enemy's weaknesses.

ACV: Too many prompts. Loading times.

There is an option to enable auto boost. Even then it does that.

Oh AND U CANT BOOST JUMP ON WATER.

"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Ranking by prize money in the leaderboards. It's OK for the mercenary rankings but for the free battles, I went from #165--->#15--->#27--->Took a break--->Now at #12 without having done anything.
Really wishing I had internet... slowly mastering certain aspects of AC5, but it's only a piece of a game without the connection!
Weapon variety in ACV. Most don't even have a unique stat that makes them worth using. Just a bunch of meshes with upgradable stats. Also the arms dictating the rate of fire of most weapons.
Not sure if I already mentioned this here, but I really really hate that weapons even get random stats. Shit like that isn't meant for a game like AC.
SL Shotguns = bagyo
LR Shotguns = ambon