Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:58 PM
AC Pet Peeves
(02-14-2012, 01:16 PM)Goat Wrote: I hate that stupid fucking new trailer for ACV.
(02-14-2012, 03:32 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 01:16 PM)Goat Wrote: I hate that stupid fucking new trailer for ACV.

(02-14-2012, 02:13 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 01:16 PM)Goat Wrote: I love how the debate whether the bug survived or died in the Last Raven intro is more important than any significant event in the whole AC series.

It died!!!! it fucking died!!!!

It did not. There is no proof that it died. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Potential AC Fan Wrote:[Image: lilfag.jpg]

May the Fates have mercy on us. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Here comes the derp!
and the comment that je_magog posted lines up perfectly with my fears that this game is gonna attract the wrong kind of people. God have mercy on us all...

"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
AC is an unforgiving game. Noobs will just get frustrated, and their numbers will whittle away soon enough.
^ Yeah, that. At least AC won't be dumbed down with people like that. They can either like or hate it, but it's a good thing that From Software tries to at least reach out to the community's preferences this time.
They're the target market for NamcoBandai. Btw kids, preorder now to get the Heavy Assault pack to get the day 1 advantage you desperately need!
The initial sales boost will cater to developing better things for the willing and able newcomers and of course the familiar and more experienced ones who stay after the cannon fodder have left.

Sly, From, very sly.
What bugs me, Is in ACV. Sometimes my teammates on Mercenery Missions accidentally hit me with a blade of something of that sort. And run up my debt and run my Merc rank even lower.
PSN: W3rjg, AC:FA and ACV. I'll be waiting.
It happens. I accidentally knee-rammed Leperman a while ago. LOL
It happens. I accidentally got knee-rammed by Leperman's tank a day ago. LOL
So friendly fire does happen? (Thinks back when my AC went boom along with the Helicopter)