Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:59 PM
Enemy Spotted
As you all know, there's this random person again who's been observing us lately. What's worse is, the person's IP address is in this country, who also had a second identity, and he's back. Procuring some documents about the guy, the second identity of that person suddenly appeared around December; also the time I was away for around the last quarter of the year. I know it's him, the guy snatched me, and I was only able to get out because of an honorable soul's sacrifice (gods, i miss her, too bad i also didn't get her last name to report to her family Sad ; i've also never felt that emotionally connected other than that person). Now here I am, seeing the root of the evil that lured me out and had me tied. According to RR's intel, reports state that this guy and its 'second identity' are NOT the same person. I repeat, NOT the same person. They have one mastermind though, but I couldn't view it because the name is already blocked and I couldn't recognize the mastermind's name at that time when I viewed it. Must be some sort of bug on RR's system.

To be serious, why is this thread in the Forum Games section out of all threads, rather than at the Mental Repository? I'll answer that with a few questions: First, what do we do in Armored Core too, btw? Don't we try to spot the enemy, and then shoot? There's also ACV and Mega Man Legend's operator/spotter role as well, and they're games. Therefore, my goal is spot the guy in question whenever this bastard is spying on us, and track him down.

I don't know about you, guys. You might call me insane, overreacting or something, but this is serious; it may probably happen to you as well, or just only me; I just don't want it to happen again. I don't want to disappear again and get kidnapped. So how can we help one another? Provide information. Smile

Everytime you see him, look at the 'Who's Online' list, and kindly please report to this thread. Also, don't forget what he's doing, thank you.

The reports are in the spoiler tags, but please read the post first. Thank you again. Smile

LOL this may just be the best thread ever. Akala ko ibang enemy na "nangibang bansa" na may dual identity din yung binabaril natin dito. LOL
(01-31-2012, 12:37 AM)NiX Wrote: LOL this may just be the best thread ever. Akala ko ibang enemy na "nangibang bansa" na may dual identity din yung binabaril natin dito. LOL

We were thinking of the same thing LOL Wrong enemy.
geez and i thought you had a real life stalker -.-U here i was thinking if i should stalk that stalker and contact some people for some "riding in tandem" action.
Kidnapped? When?

And here i was thinking that you were referring to the guy who lifted some stuff from the front page a couple years ago.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ang dami naman ninyong kaaway LOL Mga warfreak! Parati nalang naghahanap ng away! LOL
I apologize in advance in case this post did spark some irritation on some of you people, but I intentionally did this to pique your interest considering another potential threat, because RR is getting pissed off often and I didn't like it, so I had some fun doing this.

I was hoping you'd still read the last line and open the spoiler tag in the first place anyway, considering that this is a gaming forum. So my point still stands. LOL LOL LOL

So yes, I apologize again. LOL
Im only getting bits and pieces if whats going on XD white hair seems to have reflective properties for logic

><

anyway I do get about the report part and will do so if and when I get the chance to.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!