Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:54 PM
LRP Omnious Seraph (Prototype)
@Goat Yes but the RUKH is very similar to the ROC4 basically i'm just thinking up a hypothesis that the RUKH would also be banned
@NiX Rly I always thought the NIX>SYLPH maybe that's just me? Blink
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
The problem is that not many of us has a working copy of LRP, therefore the PACT rule has not been rewritten to include the new parts.

The left-handed Nix supposedly has a larger than normal spread which causes it to ineffectively spray its rounds at anything outside of point-blank range. SYLPH is moderately more precise at longer range (which is still 75-150 metres, smaller than the Nix's maximum lock range) and has a much faster magazine reload rate which will allow you to empty it out sooner to be dropped.

It is still your choice though to use which ever part fits your play style.
and R3, a much more reliable weapon, is just the same weight as NIX, iirc.
Well i've been trying to work w/ the SLYPH and R3 but i work w/ the nix best Blink
In fact it's alot harder for me to deal damage & destroy someone's legs parts
But i'll keep trying I mean you guys know more than me
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
UPDATE: After so much Information I have gather for the past couple of weeks I'm glad to say that Omnious Seraph is now 70% complete; I will post the design when I am done. Look forward to this build i have worked on this like no other Happy

Cool. Looking forward to it.
90% I'm just need to test it on a human opponent calculate the data acquired from that and a good color scheme to go w/ this Design (the arms r an exclusion i got that covered from the very start)
btw i found out the problems i was having w/ the R3 what was wrong was I was shooting both PIXIE3 and R3 (not a good ideaLOL ). Reason why is because if you look at all my previous designs I've posted they have dual something not just 1 rifle and a mg or a bazooka and a shotgun; additionally, I need human fight data w/ both NIX and R3 and see what turns out for the better
Only problem with this is that idk anyone else w/ LRP within my area so yea Facepalm

Update: when I say calculate data from a human opponent I mean like do atleast 10 battles w/ the same person and average out accuracy, remaining AP (of me if i win or oppenent if I lose) Evasion, Damaged/Destroyed parts, Overheat (if i did overheat) and stuff like that I think it's a good way to determine weither I'm more efficient w/ the R3 or NIX If anyone has a better way no one is stoping you from posting it lol Happy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Prototype Quad (Pulverizer) medusa0 12 14,587 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Terminator98
  LR : (AC test/ prototype NEXT) taurustrin 0 3,500 12-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: taurustrin
  Prototype Biped NiX 7 7,378 03-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Prototype Quad (no name yet) NiX 9 9,146 03-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Goat
  another heavy prototype wanzerfreak 0 2,348 10-31-2006, 07:18 AM
Last Post: wanzerfreak