Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:35 PM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
(03-29-2012, 07:38 AM)Goat Wrote: I've recently posted a revised list of the RR ream roster.

Anyway, first thing for starters; DO NOT start a Conquest Stronghold Mission without either #00's or #88's permission. Nobody cares that much about team points because they can be farmed easily, but losing a territory because of an unnecessary loss is a different story.

Let me remind you that we need to have two active squads in a team btw, with at least 3-4 members per squad. At night, about 5-7 of daily players are usually online, so we can just add about 1-2 mercs to compensate.

Did anyone actually do this? That's pretty dumb if you're familiar with how territory rules work.
Which territory did we lose and who was online when that happened?

@Black Flame
If you want, you can join the second RR team when it's up and running.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Sounds good to me.. only 00 and I are the only ones online by the time it's 8PM Eastern.

I'm looking forward to have a squad run a conquest on a schedule time, that would be great.

So far I think 00 and I from Aether Corp. have been doing merc sorties and some missions then and there. Our team did get the level up to 104.

BTW, how do you expand the parts gallery? Does it have something to do with your team level??
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Yep, team level. IIRC I think it stops expanding when your team reaches level 50.
lets have some mock battles pls.
(03-31-2012, 02:51 AM)atdsutm Wrote: lets have some mock battles pls.

*Raises hands*
Yeah mock battle. You're probably dead already though.

Case in point; your HNGGGG status comes to mind.
Soo.. any plans tonight for Aether Corp.?

Have you added their leader? You can try PMing Crycec.
we just got done with a sortie it was just me and raph lol.

Found this on the GOOD TIMES sabotage thread, maybe we should tell new recruits something like this, just to psyche them out, haha.

"This is why Green Flamingo requires my autherization on all recruits. Also the 5k grammatically correct essay thats required. Though applicants may instead choose to post a youtube video of themselves 1 man acting the entire brave heart movie.

Edit: A musical/dance version of braveheart is also acceptable

it's brutal. Sometimes we make them show off their pilot skills in real life. Using cardboard boxes as buildings. It's physically and mentally challenging."
any1 playing on region 3 of PS3?
Sorry, man. Almost all of us are playing on R1 with one guy who's playing on either R2 or R4. I don't know anyone among the regulars who has an R3 copy.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
- edited
Lots of successful defenses on Alpine today. Good job, RR.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,416 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 7,556 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim