Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:07 PM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
PSN ID: FiftyFootMidget
RR account name: FiftyFootMidget
Pilot name: Feist
Country/Location: USA/Florida
Available timezone: EST Usually play when i get home from work around 6PM EST and weekends
(03-22-2012, 03:50 PM)NiX Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 03:44 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: I'm kinda new but Im already with the main team on AC V. For formality, do I need to post my details here?

Well you've been lurking for a while, so I guess that counts for something. LOL

An introduction would be good, though. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-23-2012, 10:44 PM)Fox Wrote: An introduction would be good, though. :p

Will do that then. Smile
http://www (.) gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-armored-core-v/62333505

god i need to do some more practicing for challenges like these, maybe we should fightand earn team points through PvPs

and being online is ok at least like 1-2 hours a day or a week, i just want the main clan to be much active than the sub clan, thus giving justice to enlistees that really want to play a lot with the main clan.

i also want to play this game at a highest level, since at least to bring back life to RR. we have been very silent for awhile. that doesnt automatically mean that we are getting pissed at each other immediately. i also want to fight with other team as well and play ACV its fullest, we werent able to do this with AC4. I also hope that with game wont be a 1-2 month fun honeymoon for RR.

this is also to bring new members and new blood in our forum.
I just saw that challenge as well. In my opinion, we do need more active members and I really wish we could do more mock battles in atleast 3v3 battles, that way we can atleast simulate real field combat and improve our combat ability.

Also, I think its great to do mock battles one on one to provide insights on ones build and gameplay.

Another thing is, I think we just need atleast 8-10 players to be considered active enough to compete, that we we can always do mock battles, some can do order mission and stuff. ACV is still less than a week so we still have lots of space for improvement.

(Note: Yes I am aware I am new and I may not know everything that goes around and all of this is just my observations and I dont mean anything absolute) >______<
Very much agreed with Hell Heart on this one. When there's no more territory, you end up fighting for it, so we ought to practice how to at least.
(03-23-2012, 04:42 PM)NiX Wrote: Current Roster:

# - ID - Name - Availability (Time / Day)

01) 00 - Leperman - Every day
02) 10 - Cabs - Every day
03) 88 - NiX - 8PM to 1AM / Every night
04) 22 - Amjting - Every day
05) 08 - HellHeart
06) 50 - Maitreya - Irregular
07) 01 - McCale - 5AM
08) 02 - Goat (Leader) - Every day
09) 04 - Sforza - Irregular
10) 09 - Grim - Irregular
11) 05 - Apple
12) *Reserved* Fox
13) *Reserved* JE Magog
14) *Reserved* Ichi
15) *Reserved* Clonezero
16) JVBrothers

My availability (I assume the 5am is your all's local time, cause i get on around 4pm where I live when I can) is gonna take a nose dive soon. I have a major research paper to write and finals to start studying for soon; this will be followed by moving back home which means I may be offline entirely for a couple days, or possibly weeks in the future.

That said, I will try to get order missions done at the very least when I'm available so we can get some guild points.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Due to my irregularity, looks like the best I can do for now is do order missions. Heck, I still don't have a 'staple' AC, and I'm having a difficult time catching up with all the terms, events, etc. I'll be online this morning till maybe till the afternoon - not sure if I'll be online this evening.

EDIT: This sucks. I keep getting dc'd after two missions or so, or after staying in the garage for too long.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
hello guys! need to go to work now! By the way, JLV-abomination is my little bro, we share the same ps3. I'll play later on morning time after work.
(03-24-2012, 11:03 AM)maitreya Wrote: Due to my irregularity, looks like the best I can do for now is do order missions. Heck, I still don't have a 'staple' AC, and I'm having a difficult time catching up with all the terms, events, etc. I'll be online this morning till maybe till the afternoon - not sure if I'll be online this evening.

EDIT: This sucks. I keep getting dc'd after two missions or so, or after staying in the garage for too long.

What's your service provider btw? NAT 1 or 2? NAT 1 is directly through modem, while NAT 2 is via router.
I believe Tim's using PLDT through a wifi router.
If anyone was wondering about Green Flamingo, here's your answer: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196...70122.jpg/

From gamefaqs
(03-23-2012, 04:42 PM)NiX Wrote: Current Roster:

# - ID - Name - Availability (Time / Day)

01) 00 - Leperman - Every day
02) 10 - Cabs - Every day
03) 88 - NiX - 8PM to 1AM / Every night
04) 22 - Amjting - Every day
05) 08 - HellHeart
06) 50 - Maitreya - Irregular
07) 01 - McCale - 5AM
08) 02 - Goat (Leader) - Every day
09) 04 - Sforza - Irregular
10) 09 - Grim - Irregular
11) 05 - Apple
12) *Reserved* Fox
13) *Reserved* JE Magog
14) *Reserved* Ichi
15) JVBrothers

Nice! Thanks for putting in the list! After joining you guys I found a lot more new parts to buy!

Im currently experimenting different boosters and generators. I just want to move fast enough - always doing overboost - then no energy - coupled with quick energy charge - then overboost again! Still researching this though.
Always stay on scan mode. Always.
yup - when doing the maneuver - then quickly switching it back to combat mode to attack- then back to scan.
Zefyr reporting in Tongue

PSN: Aetherisch

I'll probably be able to play mornings and late nights when my internet is fastest. Midday my internet will be pretty okay I guess. Any time? Irregularly everyday probably, still have other stuff to finish, but now that I've got my hands on it, I won't be able to put it down for a while XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,475 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 7,997 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim