Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:16 AM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
I'm still up for recruitment if you guys need an active player. Besides I see Goat on most of the time I'm on. And yes I am still a daily player.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(04-10-2012, 12:30 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: I'm still up for recruitment if you guys need an active player. Besides I see Goat on most of the time I'm on. And yes I am still a daily player.

Although the problem is, while I'm always on, there's a big chance I could be sleeping too. LOL
ShockI heard there's a way to kill yourself using only your mind. For example think orange, monkey, eagle at the same time. RoosterTeeth showed how.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(04-09-2012, 04:06 PM)rxbanshee Wrote: newbie here looking for a playmate/teammate/mission coop in ACV, Online time : 6pm-10pm gmt+8 I guess almost everyday. R1 PSN ID: Azure7blade. Thanks Big grin

are you lorens tan?
Won't be able to play tonight, feeling under the weather. Will be there tomorrow though o3o
I'm torrenting shit in the meantime btw. So I won't be as active before.
(04-11-2012, 10:39 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 04:06 PM)rxbanshee Wrote: newbie here looking for a playmate/teammate/mission coop in ACV, Online time : 6pm-10pm gmt+8 I guess almost everyday. R1 PSN ID: Azure7blade. Thanks Big grin

are you lorens tan?

nope.
I'll add you up if you don't mind=)
hi guys, with "doc"'s help we were able to raise team rank back to 3 and we were also able to conquer one territory -10k, would someone please put defenses on it? Thanks!
If the HW emblem is a weird red triangle thingy with the letters "HW" on it this week, don't expect any replies or rendezvous or anything, I need to work on both a new AC and a prettier emblem XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-12-2012, 03:55 PM)JVBrothers Wrote: hi guys, with "doc"'s help we were able to raise team rank back to 3 and we were also able to conquer one territory -10k, would someone please put defenses on it? Thanks!

Which area is this btw?
Alphine base, the enemy sort of withdrew lol. They got disconnected
(04-12-2012, 03:55 PM)JVBrothers Wrote: hi guys, with "doc"'s help we were able to raise team rank back to 3 and we were also able to conquer one territory -10k, would someone please put defenses on it? Thanks!

you could place defenses there on you own, you could also save the settings/template if you wanna pass it on to another alpine territory

Put a lot of Ediths!!!!
(04-12-2012, 10:29 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:

Put a lot of Ediths!!!!

And Gwens!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,450 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 7,826 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim