Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:47 PM
Resident Evil 6
It's real
Well RE6 when i saw this video my mind was blown idk if the game gonna go back to old-school (enemies don't drop ammo and more puzzles) or stay action-horror honestly idc this game made it look like an Apocalypse was happening since the president of America was zombified and (what looked like) china was becoming infected too. All in all this game gonna be the best of either survival horror or action horror
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
btw i found out that this takes place before Resident evil 5 (2009) b/c raccoon city happened (1998) and the trailer said 10 years after the raccoon city incident so that makes this takes place in (2008)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Which sucks imo, seeing that they're just going to find another reason to put him back and lolppear in front of you for no reason.

Kind of interesting to see that new mercenary btw; might be Alex Wesker himself, but I dunno. Considering it's from Capcom anyway, they'll prolly just kill him and move the plot towards RE5! Thank you, creativity.

Then again, AC didn't have any good plot development at all too. LOL :Lol: LOL

They must also tell us what happened to lolhunk.
alex wesker?
(01-24-2012, 07:51 PM)NiX Wrote: Have you guys seen the logo? LOL

[Image: vGZJP.jpg]
@ NiX:

LOL yeah. Apparently some dude in the Capcom forums filed a complaint on it, saying it was haphazardly designed (most likely a troll though). LOL

@ atdsutm:

Assuming he doesn't appear and die in RE6, he's one of the surviving children from Project W, apart than Albert himself. All of the info regarding his background were introduced in the RE5 Gold Edition though (Spencer's Memoirs, and some report just after the events of RE1). You could say that Crapcom prolly planned to use him as a potential replacement for another Albert Wesker.

Spencer also sees him as the brighest child of Project W (wasnt it supposed to be albert?); either for real or he's just getting desperate. It also speculates that he (somewhat) discovered the perfect virus for Spencer's crap, who then betrays his master and went into hiding. LOL
lol epic trolling on the pic XD

Well i could nvr see anyone for a replacement for Albert Wesker and I thought Alex was the main guy who thought of Project Wesker since in one of his reports he says now that Albert is (thought to be) dead Project Wesker's success rate drops down to 16% (something like that so if Albert not the brightest i guess he had the most potential? Blink) as if he thought of the entire thing...maybe I'm over-thinking again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resident Evil Series Rexzo 2 4,603 11-18-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Rexzo
  resident evil 4 beastkiller 9 11,024 04-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Evil Zone... Serene 6 9,985 10-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Doom Trigger