Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:09 PM
Challange to LRP players
Good luck with this
i think armored core last raven portable is a pretty cool guy. eh moves in one direction and doesnt afraid of anything.
Hmmm doesn't afriad of anything indeed

Going back on topic Prototype of Omnious Seraph Build:

Head:CR-H06SR2 (4/6/0/0/0)
Core:C04-ATLAS (0/4/0/6/0)
Arms:CR-A92XS (0/0/0/5/5)
Legs:LH09-COUGAR2 (1/0/3/0/6)
Booster:CR-B83TP (3/0/0/7)
FCS:MONJU
Generator:KONGOH (0/0/10)
Radiator:CR-YR02 (5/0/5)
Inside:-
Extension:FUNI
Back Unit R:CR-WB69RO
Back Unit L:KINNARA
Arm Unit R:WB07M-PIXIE3
Arm Unit L:YWH13M-NIX
Hanger Unit R:YWR29PU-RUKH
Hanger Unit L:CR-WL06LB4

Optional Parts:
O01-AMINO
CR-069ES
CR-069SS
CR-079L+
O03-CODON
O03-RIBOSE
MARISHI

Edit: UPDATE! I beat Final Zinaida w/ 3526AP!!!!1!11!
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
2day i just beat Portable Final Zinaida w/ VULTURE2 Boosters!
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Attempted this challenge a few days ago before i left my PSP with my brother. Used a frame with EYE3/89E/XS/84L2. Internals were LOTUS/GULL/ANANDA/F73H. Tunes for cooling, energy defense and weight. Weaponry consisted of dual GASTs plus the starter rocket pack. With my control scheme, i can't drop equipment though. Boost speed was at around 450kph or so.

8272AP at the start, lost around a thousand and a half on the way in.

Used the rockets to take out the targets. Just walked around the complex, no damage taken.

Uber-Zinny drops in, boost past her, stay close enough for shots to connect but far enough to facilitate evasion, start circling, pop the EOs, shoot when she's on the bottom 2/3rds of the screen, focus on dodging when she's not.

End of battle, arms and core have electricity dancing all over, remaining AP is at 4011.

What's odd is that i always have far more trouble with her on the PS2 version. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
But w/ Gull?!...HOW?! it's so hard to dodge with gull! and w/ more AP than ME!!! -goes back to hardcore psping- must beat...FOX!Jason
Edit: And to add insult to injury he used an EO core A SOLID EO CORE!...must train harder Crazy
And I thought the ps2 version was easier since she's always on the ground Blink

Lotus gull is the faster gen booster combo as it is lighter with lotus, and gull has better top speed. allows you to slap in more heavily armored parts too.
well the 3526AP record was w/ TP-Boosters!!! And that's wut I don't get! -erase- ><
-yells out Fox like Solid Snake did in MGS1- FOOOXXX! -points- you r my new rival in this Gangster
-erases- ><
Another Edit: and I've come so far in the portable series I've even mastered the default control scheme, I've learn how to vertical Track with ease, I've learn conserve Mgs Ammo to the point where I just destroyed Finial Zinaida's legs parts before I dropped my PIXIE3...After I beat Final Zinaida w/o those weapon arms I thought I've done something no one else could yet...-sigh- Compared to you guys I'm still...an Amateur...you guys were my reason for pushing myself since the very beginning in fact w/o all of you I would have nvr beat Last Raven Portable...I just wanna prove that the lessons each and everyone of you taught me was not all for naught...And I will starting w/ beating Fox's record

Beat Zinaida w/ 4204 AP, no damaged/destroyed parts, and w/o TP boosters
I used the LOTUS+ANANDA combo but i didn't used GULL if you have converted you're AC3SLP data to LRP you should know what boosters I'm talking about (which is hilarious since at first I ranted like hell about these Boosters in Genesis MKXIII thread)

Edit: I believe it's called VASUKI something like that (i can't remember atm and i dun hav my psp either lol)

Update:is anyone still doing this challenge?