Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:08 PM
You know you've been playing too much AC when...
knowing the symptoms
* You start seeing target locks on every person you come across.

* You start calling ants and cockroaches "AMIDAs".

* You ask your neighborhood mechanic how much it would cost to install an OB engine in your car's trunk.

* Your notebook's back pages are covered in AC parts lists, builds and color schemes.

* You start peppering your speech with AC terms, i.e "Pagod na ko, pre. Genbust na ata ako.".

* You dress in clothes that reflect your staple AC's color scheme... everyday.

* You think nothing of buying several of Variable Infinity model kits just so you can recreate the AC you use in-game.

* You bought a PSP just for the sole purpose of being able to play the AC Portable series.

* You fake an excuse to skip work or school just so that you can go to a friend's house for some 1vs1 matches.

* You mutter "Mission accomplished. Halting combat and returning to the Nest." upon heading home after work or school.

* You spend three hours each night practicing against high-mobility AI opponents just so that you could effectively trounce that new member who's been rumored to use similar tactics. Tongue

Feel free to add your own. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-18-2012, 06:42 PM)Fox Wrote: * You start seeing target locks on every person you come across.

* Your notebook's back pages are covered in AC parts lists, builds and color schemes.

* You think nothing of buying several of Variable Infinity model kits just so you can recreate the AC you use in-game.

* You bought a PSP just for the sole purpose of being able to play the AC Portable series.

* You fake an excuse to skip work or school just so that you can go to a friend's house for some 1vs1 matches.

That's more than half your list... yeah I'm an addict.

*While talking to your friends that also play armored core, you try and contemplate what their emblem would be. Bonus points if you see said emblem in your head when you receive email from them.

*You have an armored core wallpaper, phone wallpaper, etc.

*You have searched for an armored core poster to hang in your room.

"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
* You complain to Gmail & Yahoo! for not receiving any email from Raven's Nest and Global Cortex. And for not filtering Lana Nielsen clones that well.
* when you say "target destroyed" after killing a bug

*when you say "defenses damaged, halting combat and returning to base" when you get hit while playing a sport

*you twist your upper body to the left, center, and right after standing in place after 60 seconds

what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
you start peppering your speech with AC terms, i.e "Pagod na ko, pre. Genbust na ata ako.".

"Mission accomplished. Halting combat and returning to base." upon heading home after work or school.

I find myself doing these... hehe

just to add....

when you imagine the words overweight when you carry your bag.
when you mumble.... "twoot... twooot... twoot.... twoot.... twoott...." when you are outside and the sun is blazing
When you start banging your girlfriend and suddenly shout "I FINALLY BEAT ZINAIDAAA!"
When a random player shouts "I FINALLY BEAT ZINAIDAAA!", you bang him. LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
when you image your in a ac taking out traffic when driving on the highway......
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
* You've been playing too much ACV when you go back to Last Raven and you forget that this game does not have a Scan Mode.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
*When looking for something you, you start saying "Scan modo"*

*When you hear fast and noisy motorcycles, you start saying "Naka overboost!"*

*When you can see something from afar, you start saying "Di kaya nag FCS ko"*

*When you see any mech customizing game, you instantly say "Ui Armored core!"*
(01-20-2012, 11:45 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: When a random player shouts "I FINALLY BEAT ZINAIDAAA!", you bang him. LOL

... Hopefully with a bat. Twice.

- You hear names like Karasawa and say wow.
'Signatures are overrated.'
*Trying to recreate AC openings in the hallway with airsoft guns and PS3 controllers.
*Stitching your emblem on the front of the left shoulder of all your clothes.
*Think that the solution to the U.S. missile defense problem is the 03-Motorcobra.
*Wondering why the nine ball in pool isn't like Nineball's emblem.
*Wondering of how your AC can traverse roads and highways with all those power lines in the way and the occasional flock of birds.
And finally

*You become an AC yourself.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online PvP guides for playing AC on PCSX2 and PPSSPP NiX 12 3,214 01-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: NiX