Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
AC Last Raven
PSP button set up
maybe i'll just use a camera besides it'll prove i got the default control scheme mastered Shades
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
I have an idea, though it mostly applies to people that are already comfortable on the default set up, it's mostly a fix for dualwielding. Since there is no lag to the right arm, you swap it to where the left arm is and vice-versa, that way you can keep a target in your sights while trying to aim with the left arm weapon and its delay, as well as quickly tap the right arm so that it shoots the instant you get a lock on
I might consider using the default controls sooner or later. If in case there be a tournament, default controls are needed. Also if the controls are on default you can drop exhausted mags and parts.
[Image: x01x04.png]
[Image: x05.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Help: Last Raven BerserkFury 3 7,918 11-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Last Post: gundam_obelisk