Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:38 PM
Armored Core: Tower City Blade cover AC
well, i dunno why i'm putting this one in LR design, but anyway, here goes...

this is the cover AC from Armored Core: Tower City Blade, a manga by Fujima Shobo based on the game series. It was serialized in Dragon Age Pure, a Japanese magazine, between March 14 and Arpil 14, 2007.

*if you want the manga, i have the DL link, but its still RAW (AKA not translated). in fact i'm just looking at the AC design & the MOE-ness of the raven. Yes, its MOE, 'cause the raven is a girl *there are two main raven, both of them are girl* and i'm glad someone finally created a manga, 'cause from long time ago, i always hoped for it. [since im an anime fanatics Chair, and finally someone turn AC into anime style !!! i was like Nosebleed...]*

this is the pict of cover AC i was talking about (with part list also):
[Image: ACTCB_001_004.jpg]

and this is what its like in game:
[Image: 313931_1567629247932_1751460367_839486_788587974_n.jpg]

if its not clear enough, the part list are following (with my tuning):
- Head: CR-H97XS-EYE (cooling 5, VS ECM 5)
- Core: RAKAN (Weight 5, cooling 5)
- Arms: CR-A94FL (Def shell 10)
- Legs: CR-L99XS (max leg weight 10)
- Booster: B05-GULL (booster heat 10)
- FCS: MIROKU
- Generator: CR-G91 (EN output 7, condenser cap 3)
- Radiator: CR-R92 (cooling 10)
- Inside: -
- Extension: -
- Back R: -
- Back L: WB05M-SATYROS
- Arm R: WH04HL-KRSW
- Arm L: CR-WL88LB3

OPT parts:
- O01-AMINO
- CR-O69ES
- CR-O71EC
- CR-O75LA
- CR-O79L+
- O03-CODON
- O04-GOLGI

and below is the color scheme:
- Base, Aid, OPT---> R: 30, GB: 0
- Detail---> R: 200, G: 50, B: 0
- Joint---> RGB: 50

overall, i think this is a fun AC to play with, since it's rare to see lightweight using KRSW LOL, but this AC have quite high drain, requiring you to boost jump-and-shoot tactics. but this hindrance can be tricked by using SATYROS once your EN charging.
*i even managed to beat 'Eliminate Enemy AC' mission, where we can find both zuben and rim fire :p.*

tips if you wanna try: DO NOT MISS YOUR SHOT. you dont wanna waste ammo on zuben since you have to fight rim fire next Chair, make sure your shot (both KRSW & SATYROS), hit the target. waste max 20 or less direct hit shot (half of the KRSW ammo) to zuben, and finish him with SATYROS. the same goes for rim fire, (with more difficulty of course). and i end up with 2000 AP left Tongue

oh, and if you wanna try her friends (which is EXTREMELY MOE) AC, i can give the specs too Big grin~

have fun playing and trying it sir !!! Salute
[Image: whiteglintfinalSIG.jpg]

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]
This AC's name is Vulcan Saber(Re-searched TCB again in the japanese wikipedia). It's a terrible AC btw.
The quad AC is called "Titan Fist" lol
The blader AC is called Grim Fang

The rest can be read here
(01-02-2012, 12:52 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: This AC's name is Vulcan Saber(Re-searched TCB again in the japanese wikipedia). It's a terrible AC btw.
The quad AC is called "Titan Fist" lol
The blader AC is called Grim Fang

The rest can be read here

ooh ! thx for the names ! i cant read kanji T_T,
lol the quad is rim fire look-alike haha

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]
Actually, this AC can be improved significantly by changing the radiator and the booster to ANANDA and VULTURE2. Maybe switching the laser blade to something lighter, and the arms to XS, and you will have a fairly functional AC.
(01-03-2012, 03:55 AM)medusa0 Wrote: Actually, this AC can be improved significantly by changing the radiator and the booster to ANANDA and VULTURE2. Maybe switching the laser blade to something lighter, and the arms to XS, and you will have a fairly functional AC.

yeah i agree with ya, changing to ANANDA & VULTURE2, along with ELF3 will unleash this AC true potential lol

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]
try this changes, works very good...for me Clapping makes the design more good looking too Happy

EYE -> SR2
RAKAN -> CRONUS
FL arms -> XS arms
GULL -> VULTURE2
R92 -> HAZEL

I just kept the LB3, Domo i had no problem with it.

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
(01-06-2012, 02:12 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: try this changes, works very good...for me Clapping makes the design more good looking too Happy

EYE -> SR2
RAKAN -> CRONUS
FL arms -> XS arms
GULL -> VULTURE2
R92 -> HAZEL

I just kept the LB3, Domo i had no problem with it.

=^.^=

hoho, lets try it !!! XDD

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core: Neon Genesis Evangelion AC crossover ImronJakhaev 0 10,696 01-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Last Post: ImronJakhaev
Exclamation Armored Core Limit Release Int3ll3r1337 0 2,195 10-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Int3ll3r1337