Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:56 PM
SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/ETC
SOPA
They can always revive it under a different name. Someone else said it best: The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

http://maddox.xmission.com/
GUYS...

nagalit si Bong dahil hindi na-nalo ng best film un copy cat film niya ng Clash of the Titans

T_T

yeah so they get pissed no one watches local stuff

and

now this

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/22438...on-of-sopa

http://www.techlokal.com/2012/01/20/ph-o...sopa-pipa/

"Ang lahat ng mga composer, mga writers, mga recording artists, wala na silang hanapbuhay [if Internet piracy] continues," he added."

right and who's FAULT IS IT! T_T looks at the government
They might want to think about the fact that no one supports local entertainment because the quality of their work is so bad. Also, passing a copyright law before a freedom of information act is ridiculous. I'm moving back to Canada if this happens -_-
@Sforza

News items like that show us how self-important and deluded our own execs are. As if any sane man would waste bandwidth to torrent Panday 2 or the umpteenth iteration of Enteng Kabisote.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
now that is fucked up >>
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LOL Philippines. When will you stop sucking America's D**k?
BLACK MAN NERD RAGE TIME

I swear I really hate living in the U.S because they always pull something out of their ass that makes me just wanna go build a fucking gundam, gunman, armored core, wanzer or what ever fucking giant robot t just step on those fucking old saggy white fuck heads in congress that think it is okay to pull shit like SOPA and PIPA because they have the power to and they get money at the end of the day

like WTF. some times I think we are a really fucked up race of sentient lifeforms that DESERVES to get the fucked up by Deceptacons, Borg, locus, necromorphs, nazi zombies, reapers, the beast, angels, the thing, the flood, or what ever fucking evil aliens that i didnt mention so we could get a goddamned wake up call. for a long time I really thought compassion was what separated humans from animals but the the stuff people pull just shows how people just think of them self's first and other people like down 20th on the list of "stuffed to protect or keep their best interests at heart"

what I really want to know is if these congress men ever, ever took into perspective what their actions would do to the lower class. we have had a shit ton of examples that show us that they wouldn't piss on the American people if we were on the floor screaming in pain as we are burning in hell fire. ONE GREAT EXAMPLE is the Bush (or shit head) administration, in 12 years they literally butt fucked the economy, bill of rights, our resources, and the people as a whole. WHO THE FUCK STARTS A WAR FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS OVER OIL (we all know that is the reason so dont try to play yourself). But the sad thing is it goes to show how stupid the American people are, voting retards into the oval office, but then again from experience and what I have seen on the media people in general are closed minded fuckheads that need to get slapped with a wet dick every time they say or think something in their narrow perspective and automatically think someone else is wrong because they do not believe or follow the same morals as they do without walking in their shoes for mile

in short im fucking tired of people in general.................... I think ima just go live with some wolfs

P.S should just of posted this in M.R thread?
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
(01-22-2012, 09:28 AM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: BLACK MAN NERD RAGE TIME

I swear I really hate living in the U.S because they always pull something out of their ass that makes me just wanna go build a fucking gundam, gunman, armored core, wanzer or what ever fucking giant robot t just step on those fucking old saggy white fuck heads in congress that think it is okay to pull shit like SOPA and PIPA because they have the power to and they get money at the end of the day

like WTF. some times I think we are a really fucked up race of sentient lifeforms that DESERVES to get the fucked up by Deceptacons, Borg, locus, necromorphs, nazi zombies, wraith, the beast, angels, the thing, the flood, or what ever fucking evil aliens that i didnt mention so we could get a goddamned wake up call. for a long time I really thought compassion was what separated humans from animals but the the stuff people pull just shows how people just think of them self's first and other people like down 20th on the list of "stuffed to protect or keep their best interests at heart"

what I really want to know is if these congress men ever, ever took into perspective what their actions would do to the lower class. we have had a shit ton of examples that show us that they wouldn't piss on the American people if we were on the floor screaming in pain as we are burning in hell fire. ONE GREAT EXAMPLE is the Bush (or shit head) administration, in 12 years they literally butt fucked the economy, bill of rights, our resources, and the people as a whole. WHO THE FUCK STARTS A WAR FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS OVER OIL (we all know that is the reason so dont try to play yourself). But the sad thing is it goes to show how stupid the American people are, voting retards into the oval office, but then again from experience and what I have seen on the media people in general are closed minded fuckheads that need to get slapped with a wet dick every time they say or think something in their narrow perspective and automatically think someone else is wrong because they do not believe or follow the same morals as they do

in short im fucking tired of people in general.................... I think ima just go live with some wolfs

P.S should just of posted this in M.R thread?

A wolf brigade (counter-intellolgence) within a unit would do. LOL
(01-22-2012, 12:26 AM)arch_angel Wrote: LOL Philippines. When will you stop sucking America's D**k?

...when another country offers more more money?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Haven't been online for two weeks then I found out that Megaupload's down, fileserve, filejungle and filesonic became damn useless. you're backing stuff up. I just want to say: There goes my downloads.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Apparently, there have been instances in the past decade that American lawyers have tried to cite their laws against foreign file-sharing websites. It seems that some of them ended in humiliation. Here's one: http://static.thepiratebay.org/dreamworks_response.txt

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ACTA
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/10/ac...doomed-yet

Petition:
https://www.accessnow.org/page/s/just-say-no-to-acta

[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Anti-piracy bills and freedom, copyright laws, or anything else that ends with an A, I now consider a malware irl. :l
can we already block RR on US access?
Somebody should make a counter bill for these and call it LECHE or LINTEK
'Signatures are overrated.'