Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:47 PM
SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/ETC
SOPA
Y'know, this US bill has been around for a while...I searched RR but it seeeeeems...no one posted a thread of it yet...? Or am I just blind? :T

[Image: SOPAinfographic.png]

Info sites:
http://www.theverge.com/2011/12/22/26482...what-is-it

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011...innovators

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/pro...piracy-act

Here's the petition against it:
http://americancensorship.org/
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
W..............................T............................F
thats all i have to say to that bill
and you can trust me on this, if this gets pasted there will be anarchy on the streets about this shit, people protest because they cant get a job, but if CENSORSHIP happens we got American revolution 2 on our hands, people are fed up with the way our government is handling stuff now and we are literally on the edge of just going bat shit crazy, having 12 years of inbred moronic people running the country then having a president try his best to get shit done then having to pick the lesser of two evils in the next presidential election, and all the government bullshit i wanna mention but i noticed this post is getting to long just gonna boil over because basically our freedom to express,share,learn,troll,love,hate and everything in between on the internet is basically the only thing people have in America any more and if that is taken away............ there will be blood

well..................thats my angry rant for the day im interested in hearing what you guys have to say =)
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
lol at these conspiracies
The author of SOPA is a Texan.

Rick Perry is Texan.

George Dubya Bush is Texan.

Remind me again why we haven't nuked that state from orbit? Seems be the launching point of most of America's hate.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Ironically I saw this on 9gag ages ago. I have a feeling if those things pull through it'll be good-bye time on the internet. Okay, a little overreacting, but I dunno ._.
(12-28-2011, 05:48 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: The author of SOPA is a Texan.

Rick Perry is Texan.

George Dubya Bush is Texan.

Remind me again why we haven't nuked that state from orbit? Seems be the launching point of most of America's hate.

LOL LOL
(12-28-2011, 05:48 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Remind me again why we haven't nuked that state from orbit? Seems be the launching point of most of America's hate.

They have the best beef and guns in America? :p
(01-02-2012, 12:38 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 05:48 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Remind me again why we haven't nuked that state from orbit? Seems be the launching point of most of America's hate.

They have the best beef and guns in America? :p

Oh please.

If I wanted good beef, I'd buy Aussie or New Zealand.

And as for "best guns," we lose nothing if Texas goes. A lot of the good guns in the US are actually Armscor imports rebranded as "Rock Island Armory" products, while the Springfield Armory HQ is in Geneseo, Illinois.

LOLLOLLOL
(01-03-2012, 01:54 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: And as for "best guns," we lose nothing if Texas goes. A lot of the good guns in the US are actually Armscor imports rebranded as "Rock Island Armory" products, while the Springfield Armory HQ is in Geneseo, Illinois.

LOLLOLLOL

Well most guns per capita then Tongue

Oh and Texas has the best Mexican food too LOL Rick would be sad.
http://asia.gamespot.com/news/6348222.html

EPIC games stand against SOPA

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/capc...-for-sopa/

CAPCOM supports SOPA.

my hate for capcom has intensified
lol screw Crapcom.
TBH, I SORT of understand why some gaming companies support SOPA. Piracy is VERY common in games (and movies)...Dito pa nga lang sa Pinas eh... <.<

Usually those against SOPA either know that they'll lose more sales if their customers fail to see that they still need to EARN as a company or they're a multi-branch company (aka. they earn more via merchandise).

Gaming companies are going to get very affected regardless if SOPA pushes through or not :/

AS FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT SOPA...
I have nothing to say to them Wtf
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Dear Capcom,

Fuck you. Did it ever occur to that one reason people pirate your games is because you don't give us a choice?

You have yet to sell an English port of Monster Hunter Portable 3G., which has forced your fans in Europe and the United States to rip the Japanese ISO, so that they may patch it with an fan translation.

And let's not forget Megaman Legends 3, and your tired reiterations of your Marvel vs Capcom and Streetfighter franchise.

Bitch and moan all you want - you created your own monsters when you neglected your fans.

Cry us a fucking river.

Quote:EPIC games stand against SOPA

I still think Gears of War sucks hairy bollocks...but YAY EPIC!
(01-06-2012, 09:52 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Dear Capcom,

Fuck you. Did it ever occur to that one reason people pirate your games is because you don't give us a choice?

You have yet to sell an English port of Monster Hunter Portable 3G., which has forced your fans in Europe and the United States to rip the Japanese ISO, so that they may patch it with an fan translation.

And let's not forget Megaman Legends 3, and your tired reiterations of your Marvel vs Capcom and Streetfighter franchise.

Bitch and moan all you want - you created your own monsters when you neglected your fans.

Cry us a fucking river.

Quote:EPIC games stand against SOPA

I still think Gears of War sucks hairy bollocks...but YAY EPIC!

I like this post.