Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:23 AM
LR: Demon Machine
Low budget close range combatant
AC Name:
Demon Machine (Or D. Machine due to character limit)

CR-H05XS-EYE3 4,6,0,0,0
CR-C90U3 3,4,0,3,0
CR-A72F 3,1,0,6,0
CR-LH89F 0,1,3,6,0
B03-VULTURE2 0,4,0,6
MONJU
G01-LOTUS 0,10,0
R03-LINDEN 0,0,10
-
E02RM-GAR or JIREN
WB91M-NYMPHE or -
WB01M-NYMPHE or -
WR21PU-ROC3 or WR18PU-DEMON
WL08PU-ARGOS
WR12PU-ROC2
WL12PU-ARGOS2
O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI, O05-HISTON, O08-RIBOSE, MARISHI

Description:
Middleweight, bipedal AC that utilises dual pulse rifles to pick apart its opponent. Missiles (or battery) should be used whenever energy runs low.

It is named after the crossbow of the same name from Diablo 2, although "Fleshripper" is also be appropriate for what it does to the opposition.
Hm. I would go for 91-vulture2-ananda still on this one. With that, you get more energy for your guns, and you can drop the Jiren altogether for missile extensions.
First off, I was surprised that the gen + rad combo was quite workable, good alternative for a almost risk-free power source for the AC, and that's quite a find there. However, you're running a lot of energy weapons which makes it hard to manage energy. I'd second AA's suggestion for the G91 + ANANDA for the charge cap and the output. Heck, you might even be able to get away with the G84P if you want monster output.

Have you considered the DEMON for your primary weapon? It does 2x 383, or 766 damage at a time, it's pretty accurate and a good damage racer as well. If you're happy with the ROC3's endurance though, then by all means keep it.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

LINDEN was an experiment, and requires a fair amount of heat tunes on the booster itself to be feasible. In fact, even the HAZEL works better with LOTUS/VULTURE2, and that would shave off +200 weight plus freeing the heat tunes for even more speed.

ANANDA/G91 or G84P is certainly usable, though it will slow down the build a bit. I will try out the DEMON when I get the chance, the identical attack power and heat with the ARGOS just screams synergy (along with a similar range of ~500).
Well, I finally got around to testing the radiator/generator combo, but decided that I don't like the recharge rates of the G91 and the G83P enough to use them on this design, so it shall be LINDEN/LOTUS/VULTURE2.

The DEMON though was interesting, I tried it alongside ROC3 and the difference was fairly small: an average of 25.25 seconds to kill Arena ranker Broken Stone (non-OB tank with slug gun, bazooka, and laser rifle) with DEMON and 25.50 seconds with ROC3. The DEMON did drain energy faster, and I had to use up all three battery packs to keep up the barrage (ROC3 took two charges). The enemy is still dead either way by the time I ran out of batteries.

So the conclusion was that DEMON works better with higher capacity generators such as the G91 than the LOTUS while ROC3 fits with the latter. But for the sake of raining purple laser beams of death on people, I will use the DEMON for now Jason. Thanks everyone!