Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:28 PM
Hello MHP players!
Noob intro
1. Yes. i'm Filipino
2. I was just looking around for MHP info and i crashlanded into this site. Salute

I'm jay. Lcyryp would be my screen name, i've been playing MHP since they released MHP2 until now. I'm from cavite so anyone there close i'm free to add hoc./ only on tue and wed people. i got work. Happy
Welcome to RR! LOL

We're mainly an Armored Core site but a lot of us play Monster Hunter as well. You can check out the gaming subforum for that (I think you already did). I'm not sure if we have members who are from Cavite.

I think the biggest local MH site at the moment is MHPH:
http://s4.zetaboards.com/mhph/

Hope you stick around though Smile We're also a general gaming forum even though we supposedly concentrate more on Mecha and Armored Core. Lots of info on the MH series in the gaming subforum.
Welcome to the forums, Jay!
If you're from cavite, feel free to drop by my place. I live in pasay near MOA. beef and gaming every tues and fri. open invite. we play ad hoc too.

currently hunter rank 4 dual sword. and I'm the weakest in my party. haha. pm me your number, so you can get to know us.

welcome onboard
@ Sforza : thanks, i'm also into mecha and armored core before, now i'm just collecting gundam collectibles. too busy strolling around with my kawasaki fury.

@ AEA1 : where do you guys usually stay?i worked at MOA before hoping to find MHP players. no luck. contact me @ 09166974087
We have regular meetups usually in Makati or wherever there's someone willing to host/sponsor the venue. Tongue

Welcome to RR!
welcome to RR! enjoy your stay o/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for AC players xion001 1 2,787 03-23-2011, 01:20 AM
Last Post: NiX