Current time: 05-08-2024, 03:34 AM
The Animal In You
So according your birth what are you?
Just a very random thought i had the other day

so according to the Chinese Zodiac:

I am year of the Tiger
Element: Fire
Suppose to represent: Determination, Passionate, some wikis say loyalty to family, friends and such..., stubborn etc

according to the Western Horoscopes/Constellation thingy:

Aries the ram
forgot what Aries the ram's description is

according to birth totem/shamanism...hmmm

Red Hawk or Falcon
(i guess explains why i am not afraid of heights and my usual love for a speedy/agile melee builds in a character in games...and leadership <---daw Tongue)

http://www.squidoo.com/birth-animal-totem

but every time i try a animal totem/spirit animal personality test...

90 percent/usually get a Wolf...Awooooooooo..ARF ARF! XD

though i wonder where did i get part of my slightly prankster (rarely though but i did do some harmless pranks back in college), goofy, gulible side though hmmm

So what's yours? what are the animals or creatures lurking inside you that make you who you are?
Just a very random thought i also had the other day

so according to the Siamese Zodiac

I am the year of the Goat
Element: Chocoloate; Kisses; Undigested food
Suppose to represent: Epimedium, Pamphlet-stealing, some wikis say prone to internal parasites, pregnancy toxosis..., feed toxicity etc

according to the Western Horoscopes/Constellation thingy:

LR01-GOAT the useless
forgot what LR01-GOAT the useless's description is

according to birth totem/shamanism...hmmm

Goatse'ing Goat
(i guess explains why i am not afraid of being judged as a crappy leg part in ACLR and my usual love for a speedy/aerial mech build in a blueprint in AC games... and economical <---daw :p)

http://www.squidoo.com/birth-animal-totem

but every time i try a animal totem/spirit animal personality test...

100 percent/usually get a LR01-GOAT... Me-e-e-e-eh... LEG PARTS, DAMAGED! XD

though I wonder where did i get part of my slightly inferior complex (frequently though but i did get negative reactions from AC fans back in college; only EJ and Fated used me yuck).

So what's yours? What are the animals lurking inside you? Bird? Pussy Cat? Fox?

Joking aside, I'm a deer for realz! Not the kind of deer like Bambi though, but more of the type you'd want to shoot. It says deers like AIR; RJs are aerial-based legs. Therefore, this is a very accurate quiz/test. We are also easy targets against missiles.

Deer:
Moon: May 21 - June 20 Complanting or Flower
Animal: Deer
Plant: Yarrow
Mineral: Moss Agate
Color: White and green
Spirit Keeper: Wabun (Golden Eagle)
Power Direction: North
Element: Air
Elemental Clan: Butterfly

Gentleness - Innocence
The Deer is lively, quick-witted and always aware of her surroundings. Ever alert for the subtlest of movements and the slightest sounds that warn her of impending danger. Yet, her own flightiness often leads her straight into the sights of the hunter.
In the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Water Rooster.

In Western Astrology, I'm both a Sagittarius (The Archer) and a Capricorn (The Sea Goat) since Sagittarius ends at December 22 and Capricorn starts at December 22 (it varies from source to source. So why not just take both? XD; )

As for Native American totems, I'm an effing Goose.

Quote:Moon: December 22 - Jan 19 Earth Renewal
Animal: Goose or Snow Goose
Plant: Birch Tree or Bramble
Mineral: Quartz or Peridot
Color: White
Spirit Keeper: Waboose (White Buffalo)
Power Direction: North
Element: Earth
Elemental Clan: Turtle

Determination and Resourcefulness
Persevering, determined, and ambitious to a fault, the Goose Totem sets goals for accomplishment, and always obtains them. The Goose is determined to succeed at all costs not for the approval of others, but Goose Totem competes with their own internal foe. Driven is Goose Totem's dominating personality trait. If you want something done, give it to the Goose! - from Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams

For Celtic Animal Signs, I'm a Falcon/Hawk.

Quote:Seldom do we see more focus in the Celtic animal signs than that of the hawk. When these signs see something they want, they go after it with a force that is remarkable. If, however, they aren’t interested in a project, they will fly off to other more interesting prospects. They care deeply for wisdom, and often focus on sharing that knowledge with others. They can be very philanthropic and generous. Hawks have a keen sense of balance, and they navigate through life with an internal “true north” that creates an uncanny integrity within them. They are open minded and philosophical. Although they entertain all manner of hypotheses, they are strongly opinionated (that inner “true north” thing). That is not to say they cannot be persuaded.

There's many more totems and zodiacs but I'm getting a bit lazy since they're all from the same site now :T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]