Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:24 PM
AC Jeanne D'arc
Pilot Name: EVA CHILDREN
AC Name: Jeanne D'arc

Head: YH12-MAYFLY (weight 3, cooling 5, VS ECM 2)
Core: YC08-ICURUS (weight 4, cooling 6)
Arms: A05-LANGUR (cooling 5, aim accuracy 5)
Legs: LH07-DINGO2 (max leg weight 10_
Booster: CR-B81 (boost power 8, boost accel 2)
FCS: MIROKU
Generator: FUDOH (same as QUADRA)
Radiator: ANANDA (same as QUADRA)
Inside: NONE
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: NONE
Arm Unit R: WR22PL-OGRE2 PLASMA RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL88LB3 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
O07-PRIMER, CR-O86R+,

paint scheme:

Base: RGB: 200
Aid: RGB: 200
OPT: RGB: 200
Detail: R: 60 G: 90 B: 200
Joint: RGB: 60

well, basically i design this AC specifically for PVP, concentrating on high-speed attack with devastating firepower, although lack sufficient ammo for long battle (as the name implies). also, feel free to switch between PRIMER or GOLGI (since i like blading, so i choose PRIMER).

basic combat tactic with this AC, is to outrun & outmaneuver your opponent, (B81 lack excellent power, but is compensated by ICURUS OB), and hammer them with OGRE2 & LB3. as for long range combat, use NYMPHE as a distraction or to attack, while OB-ing to side to outturn. dont worry, you still have JIREN if you low on EN Happy

[Image: ac_jeanne_d__arc_by_imronjakhaev501-d4f1jpc.jpg]
[Image: whiteglintfinalSIG.jpg]

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]
That is one big signature you have there...

Anyway, it is good to see the ICUROS core being used, but there are still some problems that can be addressed to:
Since this is a PvP AC, vs ECM is not required, and the tune on the MAYFLY can be made for shell defence instead.
The FUDOH recharges very slowly, so it is best to drop the EC optional part for C69SS to improve the stability of this AC in case if the opponent is armed with high stun weapons (HP, LGL, etc.).

How good are you with OB? Since ICUROS runs fairly hot, I would watch out for that in the heat of battle (all puns intended).
(11-04-2011, 09:51 PM)medusa0 Wrote: That is one big signature you have there...

Anyway, it is good to see the ICUROS core being used, but there are still some problems that can be addressed to:
Since this is a PvP AC, vs ECM is not required, and the tune on the MAYFLY can be made for shell defence instead.
The FUDOH recharges very slowly, so it is best to drop the EC optional part for C69SS to improve the stability of this AC in case if the opponent is armed with high stun weapons (HP, LGL, etc.).

How good are you with OB? Since ICUROS runs fairly hot, I would watch out for that in the heat of battle (all puns intended).

lol i also consider this as a signature AC of mine XD

ah ya maybe right, except if the opponent use SYAMANA etc., lol i consider tuning MAYFLY up again

hmm should i change it into G91 ?

& well.. randomly OB-ing maybe ? :p, hence i use B81, if you boost while OB-ing with B81.. trust me, no heat build up ^^

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]
ICURUS is, unfortunately, one of the worst cores in the game. Mayfly and Langur aren't that great either, but they're passable. B81 has its niche role, but it's not good at all with something as heavy as the fudoh, which works far better with something like gull. Try another internal combo like G91+Vulture2 or LOTUS+gull. It'll free up a lot of weight too.
(11-08-2011, 01:07 PM)NiX Wrote: ICURUS is, unfortunately, one of the worst cores in the game. Mayfly and Langur aren't that great either, but they're passable. B81 has its niche role, but it's not good at all with something as heavy as the fudoh, which works far better with something like gull. Try another internal combo like G91+Vulture2 or LOTUS+gull. It'll free up a lot of weight too.

uh huh.. thats a real shame.. i like the design a lot.
hmm a little bit of charge drain in favor of a more lightweigt internal i see.. i'll try the combination ASAP

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]
I'm really glad you're open to the suggestions. If you like certain parts for how the look or how they feel, then go right ahead and use them. My advice only relates to actual part stats.

LOTUS+GULL+ANANDA and G91+VULTURE2+ANANDA are tried and tested to be the most efficient of internals for most AC designs. There are exceptions of course, but they're rare.

I'll also warn you right now that OGRE2 is a difficult weapon to use in actual play. You usually need to be really close to get it to land. And every shot takes off a hefty chunk from your energy bar, which is probably why you tried to compensate with a high-capacity generator and low-drain boosters.
Yep, Nix is spot on(when was he not anyway :/ )

Those gen booster combos are the most stable in the game. There are some combos which make use of other gens like fudoh and kujaku, but those are usually used on very specialized AC designs.

Am also glad that you take to the suggestions pretty well. Keep practicing and playing!

(11-08-2011, 05:11 PM)NiX Wrote: I'm really glad you're open to the suggestions. If you like certain parts for how the look or how they feel, then go right ahead and use them. My advice only relates to actual part stats.

LOTUS+GULL+ANANDA and G91+VULTURE2+ANANDA are tried and tested to be the most efficient of internals for most AC designs. There are exceptions of course, but they're rare.

I'll also warn you right now that OGRE2 is a difficult weapon to use in actual play. You usually need to be really close to get it to land. And every shot takes off a hefty chunk from your energy bar, which is probably why you tried to compensate with a high-capacity generator and low-drain boosters.

yep, no wonder most story raven use either 83TP/VULTURE/VULTURE2 in conjunction with G91+ANANDA, i've tested it and they proved great ! for the LOTUS+GULL+ANANDA, i haven't try it on, but, it should be interesting lol

ahaha yer right, indeed it chunk EN quite a lot,

fun fact: i created this AC as my signature one (seeing in most fan pict that their AC is using quite odd combination of parts, so i decide to built one, that is good-looking & perform well. well, since i played it with my little bro, so its no problem, but i dont know of this AC face a real, pro player :p.) i know that's noobish, but its quite fun XD~

(11-08-2011, 09:29 PM)arch_angel Wrote: Yep, Nix is spot on(when was he not anyway :/ )

Those gen booster combos are the most stable in the game. There are some combos which make use of other gens like fudoh and kujaku, but those are usually used on very specialized AC designs.

Am also glad that you take to the suggestions pretty well. Keep practicing and playing!

10-4 on that !

In moe we trust
[/align][/align]
Also, with regards to tourney stuff, pvp matches usually do not allow TP at all. It's just so much better than anything on the list and has stupid accel that even high accuracy stuff will have a hard time hitting an ac with it.