Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:19 PM
Dual Lrp:: Jade Dragon and Blue Jaye
Heavyweight Biped and Lightweight R.J
Exclamation 
not much on these 2..kinda made these 2 ac's while i was rocking my son to sleep the other day after reading the posts on Ragnarox an loki...but I'm content with these 2. still trying to work some issues out with blue jaye and made a last min change for jade dragon from jackal 2 to jackal 1 for better energy supply and mob and the 71s2 to the gibbon for more defense ...but anyways theres the ac's

oh if there are any suggestions for the fcs please comment/no troll please. kinda stuck between the cowry and f73h...

AC Name: Jade Dragon

Head: YH16-DYNASTES
Core: C01-GAEA
Arms: A03-GIBBON
Legs: LH08-JACKAL
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O08-RIBOSE,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI

color

AND

AC Name: Blue Jaye

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: YC07-CRONUS hanger
Arms: CR-A71S2
Legs: LR04-GAZELLE
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB10R-SIREN2 RADAR
Back Unit L: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL15L-GRIFFON DUAL LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: WH09H-WRAITH HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: WH05M-SYLPH MACHINEGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O05-HISTON,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

color

first off before anyone posts i know wraith isnt need but u can never be sure what would happen...even though pixie 3 has 800 rounds. Jade Dragon is a little bit more managable than the last heavy i posted..not really my style to use gaea but it worked out in the end i guess. Blue jaye does need feedback soo post away..NO TROLL PLEASE We're not worthy
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Since you've got a left BP on your first AC, you might as well stick to F73H. It has the best parallel sight, horizontal lockbox FCS. Parallel sighting is how your lockbox will be affected when a gun on the left is equipped.

I guess the others are just your preference (I'd look for a good all-around radarless head and RA btw). Not sure about GAZELLE though. Was never a fan of RJs anyway so I can't really comment on it, other than the terrible cooling stat if I'm right.
(09-28-2011, 08:39 PM)Goat Wrote: Was never a fan of RJs anyway

Shock
(09-28-2011, 10:21 PM)your mom Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 08:39 PM)Goat Wrote: Was never a fan of RJs anyway

Shock

LOL LOL LOL

Anyway, what Goat said. Stick to 73h as its one of the best fcs in the game. it will also greatly help both of your units as they both have guns with sp locks. also, you might want to replace sylph with ANOTHER wraith. that gun is pretty good as backup, is lighter, and hits more. I think it's better than an mg in terms of overall damage done by shots landing for a hanger gun. Finally, is the back radar on Blue Jaye intentional? Drone already has radar, and usually, head radars are already sufficient. Of course, if it was an intentional aesthetic addition, then by all means slap it in. Salute
to be honest the back radar was there before the drone was so i just left it in..kinda looks good though lol. but it can be replaced if needed...and goat confused the hell outta me..he doesnt like rj's Wtf .......ur name is "goat and ur avatar is rj's.....
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Well, just because I'm an RJ leg doesn't mean I need to like it! This is why I wanted to slash my wrists, but I don't even have one and my ankles are protected. FML
roflmao
Well the way you represent yourself is pretty weird. You're referring to yourself as an RJ, your ava and sig are RJs, you discussed the viability of RJs on acu, and you even made a personal zone about yourself on ACU with just a big picture of an RJ. I would have thought if you were that hardcore into the RJs you would have liked them!
lol, RJs having a inferiority complex to bipeds
(10-03-2011, 11:52 AM)your mom Wrote: Well the way you represent yourself is pretty weird. You're referring to yourself as an RJ, your ava and sig are RJs, you discussed the viability of RJs on acu, and you even made a personal zone about yourself on ACU with just a big picture of an RJ. I would have thought if you were that hardcore into the RJs you would have liked them!

Times change. I used to be proud of myself until that day when the Bipeds have bullied me. They took away my lunch money and my pride.

Countless worlds have I traveled, and none appreciated me. I also went to the world of Demon's Souls even when the only significance of the Goat is my PSN name, which is Goat_RR. Nobody was able to at least say "Oh that leg that I don't even use in LR!"; words nor ideas did not cross their minds. It really felt so bad to be ignored that I'm just now looking for a place to die.

Hence, I await for Dark Souls.
Just tell them the truth that you used to be a horse who gave up his divinity and became a goat.
Quote:Just tell them the truth that you used to be a horse who gave up his divinity and became a goat.

http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/ind...wtopic=238

Gah. All these fucking continuity errors hahahahah
You could just caps lock your name and become the greatest of all time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dual LRP: Mozart X Apollyon Int3ll3r1337 1 3,226 01-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: NiX
Exclamation DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko Int3ll3r1337 6 6,172 12-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Last Post: NiX
  Dual LRP: Enigma and Marin3 Int3ll3r1337 8 7,020 10-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Fox
Exclamation Dual Lrp: Ragnarox and Loki Int3ll3r1337 15 14,737 10-02-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: TMRaven
  Dual LRP ::HoneyBee and YellowJacket Int3ll3r1337 1 3,184 09-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  LR: Blue Ice 3 DarkFury 2 3,215 03-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Last Post: DarkFury
  Blue sky R.Leonhardt 2 3,479 01-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog