Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:00 PM
Ragnarok Princess Of Light And Dark
might as well just in case some of you guys might play it when it comes out in english
Just imagine Ragnarok Online played Final fantasy tactics style...

how you level your character and job exp same as Ragnarok Online with skill trees and stats allocation stuff but gameplay like Final Fantasy Tactics

And yes just like traditional rpg this one has a story arc...a RO game that you can finish O_O XD

so far confirmed stuff

all skills that increase attack speed (adrenaline rush, two hand quicken etc) have been changed to attack skills instead since its like one those panel rpg type things...there is no attack speed anyways

but instead of agi increasing dodge/flee rate and attack speed instead it goes to dodge/flee rate and a bit on turn rate

as for exp unlike in RO you have to kill something to get exp...in this case think Final Fantasy Tactics anything action the character does...it gets both base and job exp...just that you get a more exp when you kill something...that way at least more or less non battle type characters will have easier time to level

so do the Final Fantasy Tactics trick if stuck in a battle and cant kill the boss...twack each other silly until level is high enough to kill the boss XD

and of course cards here are a lot easier to acquire since its a single player game same with zenny and drop rates and such since it is a single player...zenny is a lot easier to earn and certain items that you need to hunt for you can buy them normally here

you can bring 8 party members so those who want to try the game might as well plan early...since this revolves around the RO universe there should be a lot of stats calculators for you guys to use

for now this is the temporary team i plan to use when the game comes out

....so i guess making a agi crit sin cross, agi lk or agi blacksmith...seem kinda pointless in this game hmmm

all job classes are included except for the ones after trancendents meaning no bishop (the one after high priest), asura (the one after champion), warlock (the one after high wizard) etc etc...ninja, super novice, teakwon etc still no news if they these are included but everything else is in the game

mastersmith vit/str/whatever left put into agi and a bit of int 90str, 70 vit, 70 agi, 30 dex, 12 int 1vs1

champ high agi/str make sure to have infil...1vs1
90str, 80 agi, 30 vit, 40 int, 40 dex

paladin healer/tank vit/int
70 str, 25 agi, 80 vit, 70 int, 40 dex sprd

probably spear lk vit/str asscross might go for a soul destroyer build for those high def monsters
lk: 80 str, 25 agi, 80 vit, 50 int, 40 dex

wiz
28 str, 80 agi or vit, 30 vit, 50 dex, 90 int
hp
28 str, 80 vit, 50 dex, 90 int
gunslinger dex/agi hunter crit hunter...i hope the auto blitz beat thing here still works
gunslinger
hunter: 30 str, 90 agi, 30 vit, 70 luck, 25 dex, 50 int

shaman <---treat like old ninja /bc against high def int/vit
shman: 28 str, 80 vit, 50 dex, 90 int

like old biochem make sure to have firebrand/icefalchion...and of course acid bomb skill the bread and butter of this class Happy ...as usual or hopefully they add something better or similar
bc 28 str, 80 vit, 50 dex, 90 int

if can have extra characters on standby or so
alche dex/luck
forge dex/luck

obviously for forging/alchemy stuff

hmmmm

New classes:
Shaman <---if you played the RO for the DS its pretty much that one
Kafra <---Its just actually a gunslinger in a kafra skin
Death Knight <---i don't know about this one never seen this one

what else for the Japanese/Korean promo it comes with a Art Book...yey i like books http://ponyvillegazette.com/files/2011/0...00x168.jpg (if its a art book, comic, something technical that has to do with animation whether it be scriptwriting, storyboarding etc etc, 3d/2d/illustration book) sand of course in game RO limited edition items...the Japanese/Korean release is on Oct. 27,2011

if english version if it ever comes out...comes with the artbook and probably some other random little promos...might buy a original copy/umd Tongue when i have the money...that if its a good deal

demo version is out already but of course its in Japanese/Korean so good luck downloading and translating

so far some people tried the demo and its a bit hard daw yeah you use a party of 8 characters but usually against 15 or more enemies (usually)...unlike in ff tactics you only have to probably worry about 8 or less enemies

and oh yeah its for the PSP
Here are some vids of the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INg1SCaPIK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dicBnitORVU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG8x_R2VJiU
looking forward to this. i hope a group translates this. even if its just items and menus XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBKTpYlr_78

zonda and kafra are pretty much gunslingers

i hope a group translates this. even if its just items and menus XD

probably will usually games like these get translated after a while

people that tried out the demo version say its actually a very good game so far
@zero-kanipan

any ideas what team set up your probably going to use when the game comes out?
(10-27-2011, 01:57 AM)RoninFang Wrote: any ideas what team set up your probably going to use when the game comes out?

no idea yet. didnt play RO that much so im gonna have to relearn the various classes XD
and also forgot to add like Final Fantasy tactics and Disgaea careful with area skills and spells you can also get hit by your own attack skills/spells
so careful when you use skills like grand cross, lord of vermilion, storm gust etc etc...you might end up killing your own party XD
demo version

http://www.fileserve.com/file/PGzqMEc/Ra...g_DEMO.rar

roughly 16 hours of gameplay...again depends on the person/player XD

the damage scaling is still off and it only has one story arc well since this is just a demo version..i dont mind getting a japanese full copy if i can find a translation walkthrough or something XD ..the actual game will have multiple story arcs and side quest
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/627565-ra...o/60239336

so Famitsu scored it a 32/40...3 points lower than final fantasy crisis core and crisis core was one of the better psp games when it came out...i guess that has to be some sort of good news XD
got a working demo version
for anybody who wants to try it

http://www.ffinsider.net/psp-iso/ragnaro...k-jpn.html

playing demo version so that at least when there will be english patch or so for the full version i know what builds to go for

so far in the demo version there is no biochemist and stalker...awwwww

and no more job test XD you apparently start as trancendents other job classes like gunslinger (zonda or kafra in this case), death knight, shaman are locked...for now
you start with the 2 of the 3 main characters of the story which is the champion and lord knight...so i guess for starting you might as well pick a support type for your main i guess or so
so here some translation

High Wiz starts with level 1 fireball
Lord Knight starts with level 1 bash
Champion starts with...looks like level 5 summon spirit sphere
Mastersmith starts with mammonite
cards you can buy here in shops they work as equipment/accessories...3 cards per character... as for other equip each character can bring 1 weapon, 1 body armor, 1 headgear...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls (aka Project Dark) Twin-Skies 259 350,546 09-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Dark Souls 3 Lord_Leperman 4 7,310 08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Dark Souls 2 Lord_Leperman 93 109,755 10-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  vanguard princess atdsutm 0 2,668 04-17-2011, 02:50 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Project Dark = Demon's Souls 2? Twin-Skies 3 6,939 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Last Post: NiX