Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:36 AM
Dual LRP: Enigma and Marin3
Dual Lightweight Class AC
Been using enigma for missions but i figure I'd beef it up and give it a partner. alot of the original parts for enigma have been changed to meet the needs of arena play but still do missions...to be honest i like the paint job on these two more than anything..Not going to make anymore changes to Enigma though..been a liteweight staple for me and have served me too well but Marin3 it up for any possible changes if needed but i think alot of people should like the enigma design w/ paint scheme

colors

ENIGMA
Head: CR-YH07EC
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: LH06-JAGUAR
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR04M-PIXIE2 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL14LB-ELF2 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

MARIN3

Head: H11-QUEEN
Core: YC07-CRONUS hanger
Arms: CR-A82SL
Legs: LH10-JAGUAR2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL15L-GRIFFON DUAL LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: WH09H-WRAITH HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: WH09H-WRAITH HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

AS ALWAYS POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND NO TROLLING Clapping
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
On Marine, I can probably suggest something from the GAR series for the extensions? For just more shots with 69m's huge ammo pool. RM3 is also really good though, but I'm just putting it out there for an alternative. You can poke a lot more "with extension" missile shots-but with that, I'd recommend dropping kinnara as it is pretty drainy, but you then get extra speed as a result of that. Then again, you can just spam kinnara with RM3 to immediately drop them once they run out, then poke with 69m.

On Enigma, One of the missile launchers on the back can be dropped, so that the AC can move faster to get into it's optimal machine gun range, and to maximize E2 better, as it has limited ammo and short range. Either nymphe or satyros are pretty good on their own.

Finally, Slap in CODON for both of the ACs as they will need the extra turning(honestly, any AC almost always needs to have CODON). EC is not really needed as G91 already has enough energy to play with-all boils down to player management and skill.
lol u and this Codon I'll give it a shot but Enigma actually didnt have that much on it...it originally had pixie 3 and no nymphe but it was changed for lrp. i like the ac without the extras on it. the ac design by itself is pretty badass...I'm trying to work on a hover class but having issues with the rad and gen combos..i have one now that has good rad points but gen is kinda slow on recharge but it evens out for hover even when in high mobility
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Don't laugh at the CODON, it is a pretty big deal. If you want to out turn an AC and allow your AC to react to your enemy's movements faster, then a higher turn speed is very much desirable.
Not familiar with the leg, but you will need CODON at some point during PvP matches or you get buttsex surprise and AIDS from random people across the world. I usually need it when people sway quickly enough to another direction from my direction of aiming and the trajectory of my gun.

VIXEN has some pretty good turning speed, but it's too drainy for my own taste. You could work around it by leaving surplus energy (around 2500-3000 unused points) for your total EN consumption, including all of your parts equipped already. Then again it's all up to you.
An AC without CODON in PvP means that that AC will eventually be out-turned. And being out-turned means seeing your AC in the middle of multiple streams of shells and bolts. I'm pretty sure you're bright enough to figure out what happens next.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
thanks for the positive feedback i nvr used the codon so i dont know the full use of it but i will definitley start smashing it in some ac's i think condon with these ac's will be hard to track
Cool. I know you'll definitely notice the difference Smile
Hello Int. How are you? Fantastic.

Look at your AC, now look at my AC, now back to your AC, now back to mine.

Sadly, they aren't the same, but if you'd stop laughing at our advice and start using CODON, your ACs could perform just like ours.

Look down, back up - Where are we? We're in the VR arena, with the AC your AC could move like. What's in your core? Back at me. I have an AC that can tap-dance better than your grandma can.

Look again.

Your slow-turning AC is now the Red Comet!

Anything is possible if you start using CODON.

I'm on a high.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dual LRP: Mozart X Apollyon Int3ll3r1337 1 3,227 01-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: NiX
Exclamation DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko Int3ll3r1337 6 6,172 12-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Last Post: NiX
Exclamation Dual Lrp:: Jade Dragon and Blue Jaye Int3ll3r1337 12 13,427 10-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Last Post: TMRaven
Exclamation Dual Lrp: Ragnarox and Loki Int3ll3r1337 15 14,738 10-02-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: TMRaven
  Dual LRP ::HoneyBee and YellowJacket Int3ll3r1337 1 3,184 09-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Mjting