Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:33 PM
RaVage And Baby Doll
Dual LRp AC's Ravage(reverse joint) and Baby Doll (biped)
Exclamation 
Figured I do something a little different with posting ac's so for now on I'll gonna post 2 ac's for 2v2 pvp matches. This is gonna be my first dual ac, and my first pink ac...normally i cant really find a color scheme that would match the ac but it worked out pretty good. First up is ...

Ravage...
Head: YH14-STING
Core: CR-C89E
Arms: CR-A71S2
Legs: LR02-ORYX
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E81AM ANTI MISSILE
Back Unit R: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR05L-SHADE LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, CR-O86R+,
MARISHI, KANGI,

General color scheme...
weapons are all black

Baby Doll....

Head: H11-QUEEN
Core: YC07-CRONUS hanger
Arms: CR-A71S2
Legs: LH06-JAGUAR
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O08-RIBOSE,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

Color scheme
weapons are white....

Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
the first one looks promising, maybe you should change the gast into another rifle that provides larger lockbox and shot velocity.
Unless you are really close to your weight limit, I think the GAR missile extension will work better with Ravage than the AMS extension.
I was sorta liking the first one until I looked at its weapon setup. I've made a couple similar ACs, but this type of AC doesn't work when it's bogged down by a heavy weapon setup-- not to mention one with a small box. I'd consider beefing up the frame first, by replacing 89E for U4, recplacing sting with Queen, and S2 for Macaque. From there, you can get rid of the extension for RM3. Instead of Shade, you can use 98L, and instead of Gast, you can use HP. Then you can put dual Wraiths or something in the hangars. If the above setup is a bit overweight, consider using XS in place of Macaque, or Nymphe in place of Satyros. I've noticed the ravenrepublic guys don't move around much, so 98L/HP should be able to keep a constant beed of highly accurate ammo on the opponent.

The second one has the weapon loadout of a midrange brawler, but its frame looks like that of a runner. I see a contradiction in its fundamentals. Either buff the frame to match the weapon-set, or get weapons like RS, Griffon, MV, Harpy to match the frame.

Your mom basicly nailed it on the head..RaVage isnt my best work towards a revese joint..its a good possibility that RaVage will be redone in the future... I tried it on a couple of missions later on and it sucked so...yeah alot of changes need to be made...Baby Doll on the other hand is my sexy bitch. Yes she is setup for "runner" type setup but with mid range weaponary it changes up the game for when you getting ready to go against someone. Depending on the the situation the gast can be replaced with something else like the nix or possibly a blade...Lately I've been using the wave blades instead of the regular blades..I've gotten so good with them I have almost sniper like hits with them.But I will definitely take the changes for Ravage in consideration today..will be posting the changes later..
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want to show everyone my baby... Serene 3 3,927 01-04-2007, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Serene