I've sent a PM to the following people:
AEA1
Fox
Grim
ArchAngel
Sforza
Lord Leperman
Goat

Don't click on the link when you're at work or around pregnant women or the faint of heart.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Damn dude..is the link that bad?
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
(08-31-2011, 08:18 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: Damn dude..is the link that bad?

No it's not.

Just damn SHOCKING!
'Signatures are overrated.'
I must have please Shock
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
THAT WAS AN AWESOME LINK!!!

[Image: 1259552794375.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
lol fox i havent lol'd that hard in a week..pic was random lol

omg I remember this...You couldve gave me fair warning before hand I had my speakers up all the way...think i shit myself...

[Image: holy_shit_a_shocking_face-s418x300-93419-580.jpg]
~I've got a jar of dirt, i've got a jar of dirt.~ Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
now im curious o.O PM please
me too
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

hahaha I think I know this. Something to do with broken glass Tongue
More like broken sanity.
Hahaha I don't understand why no one simply just linked it here. LOL
Might be because one of the people who saw it first might comment and ruin it.

To put it simply, spoil it. LOL
finally saw/played it. dunno, didnt scare me as much o.O i was hoping it'd make me jump out of my seat cursing/screaming. but no Sad
link? :\