Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:09 PM
Lrp. Flash
This one for Nix
In the last ac thread nix wanted me to use the griffon, but it didnt fit the design so i made this ac. it has speed and firepower and that part griffon Glare

Head: CR-H84E2
Core: YC07-CRONUS hanger
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: LR04-GAZELLE
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G01-LOTUS
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL15L-GRIFFON DUAL LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O08-RIBOSE,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

paint general color
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
I didn't want you to use the GRIFFON. I don't want you to use anything. It was just a suggestion.

You can try GULL (tuned mostly to heat) instead of VULTURE2 for more speed and less drain. And I think R2 fits your load-out better than PIXIE3.
Either that or you could go back to GORGON again with PIXIE3 since you'll be engaging in short range again with the latter, although that sort of ruins the purpose of this thread.
chill nix its all shits and giggles about this ac
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....