Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:10 AM
LRp: Scy7h3
my first pvp ac
ClappingClappingClappingClapping My first pvp ac ClappingClappingClappingClapping
scy7h3..still learning whats banned and whats not so please let me know about this design

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: YC07-CRONUS hanger
Arms: A09-LEMUR2
Legs: CR-LH80S2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F75D
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH79H3 HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O08-RIBOSE,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Hmmm....looks good so far, here are some parts that are not allowed.

lemur2 arms are not allowed on a double gun wielding AC. Replace with lemur or macaque.
I strongly suggest you use f73h or even monju for your fcs. this makes for a very wide box with pretty good vertical area AND range too. its one of the most commonly used FCSs. We keep reiterating this, as ND fcs are pretty much impractical on pvp settings. the bigger the box with good range, the better. As to why, it is better off to use a SW fcs to maximize the optimal range of your guns(pixie 3 and gast, which are mid to short range guns at best). and to help you track sideways with them to keep a bead on your opp. It's better than having to rely on the guns' standard hitboxes,then equip 75D to lengthen their range, they are also not meant to be used at longer ranges.

H3, HP, and roc 4 are all banned for use as hanger weapons as theyre a bit too strong. 69H and wraith are good replacements.

I hope that you would understand these suggestions/restrictions, as we definitely have thought over those restrictions for more even play.

The frame parts are pretty good, nice selection with the head, although the core can probably be converted to 99uL.
The thing with F73H is, while its Parallel Sighting may only be next to F75D, the thing is that F73H's lockbox type is SW rather than ND.

In case you didn't know, Parallel sighting refers to how your AC's lockbox will be affected when equipped with two guns. The larger the value of that stat, the wider your lockbox will be. In other words, the bigger Parallel Sighting is, the smaller the penalty of your lockbox size when equipping two (arm) weapons on your AC's left and right arms.
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2262

Refer to that FAQ whenever trying to determine what FCS is best. Reticle size is everything.
the reason why the 75d is equiped is because im a long range spammer. fire missiles out of the normal rifle range for most ac's and come in close with mg and rifle combo. i like the style and the feel of the 75d works get for me. Your right the lock box is smaller compaired to the 73h but my fcs drops too far. I'm used to the smaller lock box. Even with the psp button setup and can keep up with most acs with ease. but depending on what system your playing the game the fcs dependant on that because the 73h is bigger on ps2 but on psp it is a lil bit smaller than what you think. Its about a half size wider than 75d but smaller height wise to it. But also what i did was changed the arm to the CR-A80S3 and equipped CR-WH69H as my hanger weapons
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
I tried the F75D (edit: yes, on the psp), my opinion didn't change though. Here's what I think:

It's entirely different when the player could just as easily dodge your attacks and close in within a few seconds. If they engage in close range combat with you, chances are they'll keep changing their direction to make sure you'll have a harder time predicting their movement. Also, try looking for another arm for your AC. Maybe you can go with something around 270+ arm accuracy (I'd prefer the MACAQUE although it has less cooling, but whatever floats your boat, just try to tune it out. whatever works).

Even if you can track down in LR fine (and in this case, your human opponents), the point is that your shots won't surely hit when your opponents could just as easily shrug off your attacks by either OBing, hiding, or just boosting away or towards you. Another problem is when your AC cannot counter-flank against an enemy AC that is just too fast for your AC's turning ability and boost speed.

Also, I prefer use the NYMPHE in medium-close range combat. Anything beyond, I'd get the 69M unless you're using the SATYROS for picking enemies apart from afar (your long-medium range will be much more short lived though).
ugh....ok then this whole ac post is scrapped.. I'm starting from scratch...
No man, don't scrap it, looks okay so far, we just applied some rules for the arms, hangers, and a suggestion for the fcs. Otherwise, it should work fine. :p
It's all good, the only problem is the FCS. Parts are good enough and the weapons complement each other.

Not really effective imo for what you call purely long range though. It'd fill its role more effectively in medium-close range though. That way you can use the PIXIE3, NYMPHE and GAST more effectively (or at least, in my experience).

Edit: And before I forget, designate your designs by with "LRp" before or after your AC name when you make another LRp thread. That way we can tell which is which and which isn't.
Don't worry too much about what's banned and what isn't. More experienced players just self-impose those bans in the name of 'balance' and 'fair play'. You don't have to abide by those if you don't want to, especially if you're not playing with other people.

And yeah, just an FCS swap, and you should be all set.