Extension: E02RM-GAR
Back Unit R: WB06M-SPARTOI
Back Unit L: WB27O-HARPY2
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP
Hanger Unit R: CR-WH69-H
Hanger Unit L: CR-WH69-H

Optional parts: AMINO,ES,SS,KISSYOH,L+,CODON,MARISHI

Basic play: This almost exactly plays like my staple, but has less def and a bit more speed, hence needs to be played a bit more on keep away, unlike AA, which can be used to pressure more sinc it can take hits(but then again, these units can be played exactly the same, so this can play aggro too) Orbits can now be kept without being overweight, but the unit has less kick overall in mid range wit hthe lack of a rifle in the left arm. Use the sniper to pepper the opponent at it's optimal range, switching to the missiles to fish for hits. if the opponent gets too close, use the handguns. Orbits can be used to pressure from cover, but not advisable to spam them on bipeds, as they are to be used on tanks(but with caution)
Wtf idk how stuff works but why are you using lotus? is it a pvp thing? if so can you send me the link for pvp rule so i can start making pvp ac's...I'm not used to using such a lower gen. i had to charge within the first 1 min of arena
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Lotus has more than enough energy for any PvP use or single player use. G91 is sometime used for the most demanding of energy Acs, but mostly it's lotus. Just look at PvP vids.
what booster did you use? lotus is almost always paired with gull, because, gull has low usage drain, while lotus has a very good charge rate. gull runs hot, but since lotus is a pretty cool gen, that offsets it. but one of the biggest advantages of this is its light weight, giving your unit lots of extra speed(or more payload).

and yeah, its a pvp thing. Tongue

basic gen combos to take note:

g91 vulture2
lotus gull

while i can mention other combos, these are the most basic for pvp.
http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/ind...owtopic=23

Just try watching one of the LR PvP vids under one of the YouTube channels there. Smile
thanks and i use the g91 and vulture2 combo alot. 90% of my ac's have that. are there bans against the eo core in pvp because i wanna make a good pvp ac today
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
EO cores aren't banned in any lists, as far as I know. Anyway, don't worry too much about what's banned. Just stay away from TP.
lol its ok ... i really dont use tp at all No no