Current time: 05-18-2024, 09:30 PM
MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
unleash your inner Bronie here
so only the two of us would go? oh well XD

anyway I guess I should just go a bit early so I have time to find the place XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Spoiley spoiley utterly spoiley question:
How do you feel about Alicorn Twilight being confirmed in a way?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(01-30-2013, 05:59 AM)HayWire Wrote: Spoiley spoiley utterly spoiley question:

I have no problem with it myself

(01-30-2013, 05:59 AM)HayWire Wrote: Spoiley spoiley utterly spoiley question:

im not that surprised since the pilot of season 3 already hinted that Celestia was grooming Twilight for something beyond being just a magic user. the whole dark magic thing. there's also the tiara. why does she get a tiara for her element when the others get necklaces.

anyway, shes one of my faves so im really happy with this development ^^
I smell a plot twist/ cliff hanger
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
1 day to go till con

talent show thing (just like in any convention random talent show or something) is around 7-8 my martial arts demonstration (just wanted to do it for fun and i miss martial arts training at times :3) is at the end of the list XD...un pa nilagay nila sa huli ng list LOL XD

planning to go dual stick for the demo

so since coming not from a pure arnis martial art background partly also studied kung fu and a kenjistsu yeah so probably only half or so stuff be doing for the demo would be coming from arnis the other half or so its a mix of kungfu now and a bit kenjistu...best way to describe think Rock Lee's similar to that but without the backflips and such or high kicks i cant do those instead pinalitan ko na lng leg breaks, arm breaks etc etc since i do know anatomy (go figure since i do character art so i have to know human anatomy very well...i know how your body is NOT suppose to bend...where certain muscles are suppose to be located etc etc so yeah i use to my advantage :3 )...i can partly do the sweeps though not as clean/fluid but the basic idea or movement is there well you get the idea

anyways ill be at the con from 9am-10pm
I'm gonna record it!

So should I post it already?

Takte me batok pa talaga ako galing sa kanya. LOL

Hutaena naman magbid to mga to, ung isa buong araw piniga ung nanay nya. Honor student siguro. Libo libo mag bid. Domo

cgez post mo nga either way sooner or later someone will post it
[Image: 542558_536333949734459_2090585141_n.jpg]

*Cuddles it* Mine.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
A few images of the con
[Image: IMG_20130202_121010_zpsb6c1fe1f.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130202_121037_zpse1d0c2e1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130202_121025_zps6e0bd65e.jpg]
Wanted to buy the set on the left but I didn't have enough funds xp. Maybe next time.

[Image: IMG_20130202_142401_zpsb2d96b77.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130202_145218_zps0624aa65.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130202_145730_zps7c400de6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130202_170527_zps462aba01.jpg]
Asteg pose ni Ronin!

[Image: IMG_20130203_110517_zpsaf2548ed.jpg]
The stuff I bought. Though brushable Pinkie was won in a contest. And missing would be the Muffin emblem thingie I won on the auction as its already on the ref.

[Image: IMG_20130203_110648_zpsf9b41d40.jpg]
OC pony I thought up. Name is "Mango Craze" and the artist did a great job my only nitpick is her interpretation of "maniacal laughter" is a bit subdued. XP

And for obvious reasons I did not make a request for the other one named "Blood Stew" LOL

to those that went to the con...well actually it was only
CZ that went XD

anyways any suggestions for next con?

anything you think needs improvements? etc etc

for me i think date its better if its at march since thats usually the start of summer vacation a lot more people can go, this con felt like fewer people
As I've said before I went in with the preconception that the thing was a bit too frou frou. Thanfully I was wrong on that account and was considerably happy with the friendly and not uptight demeanor everyone brought to the con.

Heck I made a number of friend already and stuck with a group who saw me playing mh and we ended up playing a few quests. By the way they took a bit ot convincing that Trace had 3 guild cards with me, which is expected considering each card's stats.

Anyway while I liked the venue aesthetics, food, and service I personally think they should try explore more accessible and cheaper venues as alternatives in the future because lets face it a lot of our fellow bronies was dissuaded to go because of the entrance cost. 950 can already net you a lot of pony merch if you think about it. Well unless you brought your mom along with you and is the son of some goverment official or bussiness mogul or something ... then it shouldn't matter. Why not just go to the US cons already! Domo

While I liked most of the activities the "House Games" fell flat and really needs work. I think it needs to be integrated more into the other activities to actually make it mean something.

While I don't think we can ever get special guest appearances locally we should try setting up panels like one for artist one for musicians and so on...

Now if you are gonna forward my comment to someone I do hope you omit the part that needs to me omitted. Last thing I want is some guys in black suits suddenly cornering me and asking me to come with them no questions asked. If something happens to me then you're the first one I'm going to haunt! Well unless it goes like a standard HiE fic, in that case if and when I return to our world I will in find you and buck/kick you.

MLP: fighting is magic hit by CND from Hasbro
http://www.mane6.com/2013/02/not-all-won...dless.html
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw!