Current time: 05-07-2024, 10:40 PM
Ask Ashley!
ask me stuff here!
Wink 
[Image: ashley00.png]

[Image: ashley.png]

iirc ashley is one of the (trio?) mascots of RR, from some drawing a year ago or so. :3
(07-28-2011, 04:42 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: iirc ashley is one of the (trio?) mascots of RR, from some drawing a year ago or so. :3

Linka, Ashley and Sophie. So yeah, Ashley needs an AC too.
'Signatures are overrated.'
[Image: Sophiebuddies.png]

1. Are you the same Ashley on the left if this picture?

2. You mention that you want to rule the world with lots of money and power. Got a gameplan to do so? Does Sophie or RR have anything to do with it? :p

3. What is your relationship with Sophie if there is any?

Note: Play nice people, don't be pricks here in RR!
Nosebleed lol no one being pricks just joking around but seriously she couldve been a little more informative about who she was..

and serene heres a possible ac
sting
cronus
xs
panther
birdie2
f75d
g91
ananda
m3
satyros
nymphe
pix 3
ywh05r3
wraith
elf

amino, 69es, 71ec, kissyoh, 75la, 79l+, 86r+, marshi, and kangi
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
(07-28-2011, 06:54 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: Nosebleed lol no one being pricks just joking around but seriously she couldve been a little more informative about who she was..

and serene heres a possible ac
sting
cronus
xs
panther
birdie2
f75d
g91
ananda
m3
satyros
nymphe
pix 3
ywh05r3
wraith
elf

amino, 69es, 71ec, kissyoh, 75la, 79l+, 86r+, marshi, and kangi

Actually, Ashley's already got an AC. It's just not Posted here.
Ok, I'll add a few more questions to help get the ball rolling upon 1337's post.

4. Tell us a bit about yourself Ashley. Anything that you'd like to share with us so we can be in a better position to ask you stuff.

5. What's stopping you from ruling the world right now? :p
And mine are...
1. Are you a bot?
2. Why pink?
wow didnt know she had a ac....i just made a design and posted possible emblems for sophie...

Are You A Alien??????? Ninja
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Ashley! how's sophie and linka?

also

would you like to go out on a date with me?! LOL
can you draw me a pony?
(07-28-2011, 08:50 AM)arch_angel Wrote: Ashley! how's sophie and linka?

also

would you like to go out on a date with me?! LOL

Take him to a horror movie, preferably one of those Japanese horror flicks that give you nightmares for weeks. That would be awesome, and both of you will get entertained. :p
[Image: ashley03.png]

MAH ANSWERS!

1. Are you the same Ashley on the left if this picture? - Lord_Leperman

[Image: ashley04ME.png]

2. You mention that you want to rule the world with lots of money and power. Got a gameplan to do so? Does Sophie or RR have anything to do with it? - Lord_Leperman

[Image: ashley04nottelling.png]

3. What is your relationship with Sophie if there is any? -Lord_Leperman

[Image: ashley04.png]

4. 1337's post about my AC

[Image: ashley08.png]

5. Are you a bot? -Serene

[Image: ashley05.png]

6. Why pink? -Serene

[Image: ashley03color.png]

7. Tell us a bit about yourself Ashley. Anything that you'd like to share with us so we can be in a better position to ask you stuff.

[Image: ashley09.png]

8. Are You A Alien??????? -Int3ll3rl33t

[Image: ashley09alien.png]

9. Ashley! how's sophie and linka? -arch_angel

[Image: ashley06.png]

10. Would you like to go out on a date with me?! -arch_angel

[Image: ashley07date.png]

11. Can you draw me a pony? zero_kanipan

[Image: ashley07.png]

RULES UNDER THE CUT
[Image: ashleyrules.png]

((really sorry i didn't post this sooner, it was almost 3am and trace and i made the account on a whim Smile
you guys can still comment in the thread about the answers but to make it easier for me to tally your questions PM-ing me is the way to go XD ))
Clapping thats pretty fucking hilarious... i think i busted a gut over here...
why is my post removed?