Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:20 PM
Leos Klein Assault Custom
Assault Type LK-1035
Really liked the setup for this ac from Armored Core 2 and Last Raven so I made my own version of this beast. In last raven the ac isnt really outfitted as welll as it should be so i made some adjustments to weapon sets and equipment

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: YC08-ICURUS
Arms: CR-A94FL
Legs: LH09-COUGAR2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: MIROKU
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: CR-I86FMM FLOATING MINE
Extension: CR-E90AM2 ANTI MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB02L-GERYON LASER CANNON
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
O08-RIBOSE, CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

Paint
=+General+=
Base color: 10,20,60
Aid color: 50,50,50
Optional color: 140,140,140
Detail Color: 70,200,30

Weapon Color : black
Joint color: 100,100,100

Feedback wanted because i use this ac for missions and arena but its mostly for show in my many psp game saves. I will be posting some modifed ac 'sfrom the series... We're not worthyWe're not worthyWe're not worthy Shades
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
change arms to lemur2 to make up for icurus, change gast to R3 to improve lock box size
changing the arms would kill the original design, but good advise though. only thing i didnt like about r3 is that is brings down firepower
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....